Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juxtapiped)
    Well yes, interesting to read all this agan - it's been a whole year now (well a year tomorrow) - strange to think all this was exactly a year ago!
    are you still going out with her?

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I've been with her for a year now, and the ex has a new girlfriend (or has gone through 2 others)
    that's good to hear

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I've been with her for a year now, and the ex has a new girlfriend (or has gone through 2 others)
    Glad to hear evrythin is fine now after your worries previously

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I have a girlfriend whom I adore and we have a great relationship together. We have been going out for just a week now (the half-term) and will be going back to school soon. The thing is, her ex, a boy in my year, seems to be insane! He became greatly obsessive and possessive with her and so they broke up. At a 6th form party after they split up she was kissed by another boy, which made her ex go crazy - almost hitting her and swearing his head off (punching walls etc). Now that me and her are going out - I fear for my life! This ex is depressed, an alcoholic and seemingly insane - not only will it be akward being at school with him around, but also perhaps dangerous! Help!
    how soon after they split up? how long had they been together? what did he say was the problem?

and for a personal reason, can you tell me how long you've known her for? cos my boyf has known me for a month and says we cant go out proprely until we know each other longer.

ReputationRep:
    about 1.5 months after they broke up - they were together 4 months - i've known her the year we've been togegether + about a month before that.

ReputationRep:
    about 1.5 months after they broke up - they were together 4 months - i've known her the year we've been togegether + about a month before that.
    :eek: he really is mental!!!!!!!!
    about my boyf, i can see you know her alot better than i know min, so thanks

maybe he thinks she was cheating on him when they went out? cos that would be majorly humiliating?maybe he had a 5 yr crush on her and loves her?

but i myself am an extremely jealous person, so i can sort of understand.

when he had a go at her for kissing a new guy, what did he say was wrong?

ReputationRep:
    He suffers depression etc and has self harmed. He's a little unstable, was very posessive and jealous, not sure of the specifics really; literally dragged her away from talking to other boys etc.

ReputationRep:
    He suffers depression etc and has self harmed. He's a little unstable, was very posessive and jealous, not sure of the specifics really; literally dragged her away from talking to other boys etc.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    holy crap!!!!! are you sure??? if so, he may well kill you. i think if you are sure this girl is THE ONLY ONE for you, and is worth the risk, stay with her but make sure as hell he doesnt find out!!!!he may actually be mental.
    just dont tell anyone you and her are together, then he wont know. also, remember if he follows her/u around/hurts either of u u can get a restrsining order from asolicitor, and he can be put in jail. sorry cant help more.
    im a law student and i think a new Mental Health Bill is being put through saying anyone can detain a mental person if they behave weirdly.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've misunderstood. The original thread was written exactly a year ago when I first started going out with her. It is now a year on, and everyone knows about us and has done for a year, and he has gone through two separate girlfriends and appears to have got over it; though he does show the odd bit of bitterness.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've misunderstood. The original thread was written exactly a year ago when I first started going out with her. It is now a year on, and everyone knows about us and has done for a year, and he has gone through two separate girlfriends and appears to have got over it; though he does show the odd bit of bitterness.
    oh yes, i didnt get it.

so whats the problem now exactly?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.