The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
curryADD
ur web link doesnt work

Just copy and paste the url. :biggrin: Its a picture of me.
Reply 21
Infinity
Yeah I bet you would. :tongue:

And to answer your question Bhaal, It,s more of a cup size kind of deal. :biggrin:

I'd love to be a cup :biggrin: a sauce, hell bring all the cutlery as well. :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 22
Bhaal85
I'd love to be a cup :biggrin: a sauce, hell bring all the cutlery as well. :biggrin: :wink:

That's it I quit I'm too drunk for this! :biggrin:
Reply 23
bhaal, do you understand this:

"ke daaa, balba tchatikka......."

:wink:

(SPELT PHONETICALLY OF COURSE)

can u translate it into english?
Reply 24
Infinity
That's it I quit I'm too drunk for this! :biggrin:

Have a Coke! Always negates the last alcoholic drink in my experience...
Reply 25
Bhaal85
Just copy and paste the url. :biggrin: Its a picture of me.

hmmm, is it just me or is that a pic of a pyschadelic teddy bear......i thought you said you were good looking bhall?
Reply 26
BABYGUY
bhaal, do you understand this:

"ke daaa, balba tchatikka......."

:wink:

(SPELT PHONETICALLY OF COURSE)

can u translate it into english?

I know what you mean, but I am not gonna post it here. Aw...what the hell........

"ke daaa, balba tchatikka......." = 'Baal you ar da gretest....."
(spelt phonetically of course)
Reply 27
curryADD
hmmm, is it just me or is that a pic of a pyschadelic teddy bear......i thought you said you were good looking bhall?

lol

I gotta say you and Infinity are my two most favourite Americansm its not because your the only TWO Americans I know, but because you are my favourites :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 28
Bhaal85
lol

I gotta say you and Infinity are my two most favourite Americansm its not because your the only TWO Americans I know, but because you are my favourites :biggrin: :biggrin:

aww thanx :smile: but seriously bhaal YOU DONT WANT PEPS to think thats YOUR picture_____get a real one, i want to see just how good looking you are :wink:
Reply 29
curryADD
aww thanx :smile: but seriously bhaal YOU DONT WANT PEPS to think thats YOUR picture_____get a real one, i want to see just how good looking you are :wink:

Yeah, me too!
Bhaal's a tease! :tongue:
Reply 30
well make romantic gestures or go out with her sister lol and if she does kiss you dont forget to use the :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending