Turn on thread page Beta

Personal Statement - You Can Lie As Much As You Want watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Being a homophobe is just as bad as being racist Bhaal...

'I find the subject of racism uncalled for. There is absolutely no need for it at all. When was I racist?'

No need for homophobia either mate
    To all those homosexuals out there, though I do not agree with your ideals, I apologies.

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    To all those homosexuals out there, though I do not agree with your ideals, I apologies.
    Ideals?

If I didnt aggree with the 'muslim way of life' id be put in prison.

apologies.
    You mean apologise.

Although I don't understand homosexuals, I don't mind them doing what they do. If homosexuality wasn't natural, then gays simply wouldn't exist. They must on earth for a reason. Their feelings are natural and people can't help their feelings.

ReputationRep:
    You mean apologise.

Although I don't understand homosexuals, I don't mind them doing what they do. If homosexuality wasn't natural, then gays simply wouldn't exist. They must on earth for a reason. Their feelings are natural and people can't help their feelings.
    Well frankly, I am objective against it, I dont like it when I am walking in town with my little 9 year old sister, and then seeing two guys french kiss each other. Its not on. However, I do not wish to start a homophobia arguement.

Well frankly, I am objective against it, I dont like it when I am walking in town with my little 9 year old sister, and then seeing two guys french kiss each other. Its not on. However, I do not wish to start a homophobia arguement.
    Would u feel the same about 2 lesbians kissing? Cos If you dont care about that then the problem is all yours mate.

So if I saw 2 indians in the street french kissing each other, would I be able to say 'thats not on' ... ?

lesbians mmmmm.....

(Original post by MONKEYBUTT)
    lesbians mmmmm.....
    Two, butch, deep voiced, muscley lesbians. mmmmmmm

whoa whoa, lets just stop at the nice part. Lesbians mmmmmmm

So if I saw 2 indians in the street french kissing each other, would I be able to say 'thats not on' ... ?
    Well would you? its not on to start and not finish.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter, I dont agree with homesexuality, race doesn't play a part in my view.

It doesn't matter, I dont agree with homesexuality, race doesn't play a part in my view.
    Discrimination of race is worse than sexuality?

How can you believe that racism is bad when you are doing the same thing to homosexuals?

How can you believe that racism is bad when you are doing the same thing to homosexuals?
    C'mon!! You wouldnt be ignoring this if I was being racist.

ReputationRep:

I know your right, I do discrimate homesexuals.

ReputationRep:
    C'mon!! You wouldnt be ignoring this if I was being racist.
    Why? Does it turn you on?

So you cant complain when people are racist to you then. So do you think its ok for people to call you a paki? I would never do it, but do you think its ok, considering you would discriminate against homosexuals?

Why? Does it turn you on?
    You're such an arse

Is it ok for me to be racist then?

ReputationRep:
    You're such an arse
    What? A tight arse? Do like that?

Then why do you insist on developing an argument about homo's, I have already said on this thread, that I dont agree with the actions of homosexuals, but I apologised for making fun of them. So can we leave it at that.

What? A tight arse? Do like that?

Then why do you insist on developing an argument about homo's, I have already said on this thread, that I dont agree with the actions of homosexuals, but I apologised for making fun of them. So can we leave it at that.
    Youve apologised for making fun of them, while at the same time, putting a stupid comment like 'a tight arse? do like that?' in it.

I cant believe there are still people in this world like this.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.