Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what microsoft???

that was entirely ms's disision, (i think it was a marketing ploy-an irresponsible one at that considering that the kids will now be hunting out less moderated rooms.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    what microsoft???

that was entirely ms's disision, (i think it was a marketing ploy-an irresponsible one at that considering that the kids will now be hunting out less moderated rooms.)
    well chat rooms have gone so something must be going on

ReputationRep:
    Not all of them have.

People, come into chat now!

ReputationRep:
    I would go on chat but it's never worked for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I would go on chat but it's never worked for me!
    I wonder why.... all it asks me to do is click a box then it works....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    I wonder why.... all it asks me to do is click a box then it works....
    I click the box...and then it keeps doing something silly liek resolving IP and all these errors...

ReputationRep:
    I click the box...and then it keeps doing something silly liek resolving IP and all these errors...
    Weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Weird.
    " 8 java.security.AccessControlExcep tion: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.uk-net.org resolve)"

Very.

ReputationRep:
    " 8 java.security.AccessControlExcep tion: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.uk-net.org resolve)"

Very.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:

Very.
    Did you ever get a little box come up when you went on- and clicked no?

It's the kind of box you might get as a pop up with the option to download something, and I know I normally will just cancel them as they're probably getting you to download dodgy software of whatever...anyway it's the same type of box but you have to click 'yes' everytime before you go in. Atleast I do anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

It's the kind of box you might get as a pop up with the option to download something, and I know I normally will just cancel them as they're probably getting you to download dodgy software of whatever...anyway it's the same type of box but you have to click 'yes' everytime before you go in. Atleast I do anyway.
    Same box here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

The first time I tried to log in today, I got an error box up...which didn't last long enough to read anywya. Now whenever I "click me", it just messes up. *sigh!* Doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    I missed people in teh chat because i gave up waiting and started doing some work. duh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    I missed people in teh chat because i gave up waiting and started doing some work. duh!
    there's only 2 people in there now! and there's zillions of members online. Use the IRC people!

lou xxx

(Original post by lou p lou)
    there's only 2 people in there now! and there's zillions of members online. Use the IRC people!

lou xxx
    nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    nah
    again, it's empty....

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    OH LOU P LOU! i saw louplou and wondered; wtf?

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of people online, but once again, an empty chat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    There are lots of people online, but once again, an empty chat...
    I've given up with it...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    I've given up with it...

lou xxx
    Yes, I tend to forget about it's existance, also it's hard to keep up with the chat while looking elsewhere etc.

Prefer to talk over the boards.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.