The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The mods won't be happy until we're all talking like Teletubbies going OH OHH!! and HA HA! I love you, you love me!
Reply 21
ickle_katy
people, if you dont like the rules here- leave.

noone is forcing you to stay.

love Katy ***

I love it how you always sign off with love katy no matter what youre saying.
Reply 22
She's been doing that for years. I wish someone would show her how to use the signiture feature.

love Unregistered ***
Toffee
I love it how you always sign off with love katy no matter what youre saying.

not always.

when i am really really angry i dont.

i wrote one earlier today that didnt have it.

love Katy ***
Reply 24
Unregistered
She's been doing that for years. I wish someone would show her how to use the signiture feature.

love Unregistered ***

For years? How come you don't register? Lol.

Love Toffee ***
Unregistered

love Unregistered ***

she does it in her 'warnings' too.
Reply 26
What?!! "idiot" is forbidden?!! That is most definitely wrong. As a rule I have NEVER sworn - however, I have used the word idiot a few times - it is by no means a swearword and it is a very tame word to use. Almost synonymous with stupid.

Anyway, my favourites (best first):

1. Edders
2. Ollie
3. Rahaydenuk
4. Expression
5. Koloth
6. Ickle_katy
7. Leekey.
Reply 27
and her Death Threat letters.

Give me the baby or die Mr Bond.

love Katy ***
Reply 28
Adhsur
What?!! "idiot" is forbidden?!! That is most definitely wrong. As a rule I have NEVER sworn - however, I have used the word idiot a few times - it is by no means a swearword and it is a very tame word to use. Almost synonymous with stupid.

Anyway, my favourites (best first):

1. Edders
2. Ollie
3. Rahaydenuk
4. Expression
5. Koloth
6. Ickle_katy
7. Leekey.

lol

love Bhaal ***

XXX
Reply 29
ickle_katy
people, if you dont like the rules here- leave.

noone is forcing you to stay.

love Katy ***

Now now...that isn't in the spirit of things!!
Reply 30
How can Leekey be your least favourite? He's a classic! :biggrin:
Reply 31
i think that all this forum needs is a sikh moderator, that uses language such as "ke daaaaaaaaaa".........makes all the difference. :wink:
Unregistered

can't believe he put katie that high!
Reply 33
Unregistered

Ahhhh, well, not many people make Adhsur unhappy but he certainly made me unhappy once!!
Reply 34
DanMushMan
can't believe he put katie that high!

He? :confused:
Adhsur
He? :confused:

lol, soz. its the term 'overlord'
Reply 36
DanMushMan
lol, soz

It happens... :smile:
Reply 37
Ahhhh, well, not many people make Adhsur unhappy but he certainly made me unhappy once!!

Was that the time he went all opinionated and argued against everyone in a thread? I forget what the topic was about, it was ages ago.
Reply 38
Unregistered
Was that the time he went all opinionated and argued against everyone in a thread? I forget what the topic was about, it was ages ago.

Perhaps. He got mad at me and almost banned me for calling lapdancing cheap (it apparently was destroying the ambition of the threadstarter) But it was my opinion and a fair one IMHO. What's wrong with saying someone should be aiming higher? especially if they post about lapdancing on a learning forum? I would say that's sensible and I was never trying to hurt the threadstarter. Leekey made me grumpy then, and I'll never forget that.

In fact, here's the controversial thread: http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=10505

It was a while back. Sorry Leekey, I'll make peace with you eventually!
Adhsur
Perhaps. He got mad at me and almost banned me for calling lapdancing cheap (it apparently was destroying the ambition of the threadstarter) But it was my opinion and a fair one IMHO. What's wrong with saying someone should be aiming higher? especially if they post about lapdancing on a learning forum? I would say that's sensible and I was never trying to hurt the threadstarter. Leekey made me grumpy then, and I'll never forget that.

well i called maskall an 'idiot' and got a warning. Still waiting on the apology.