Turn on thread page Beta

The mods won't be happy until we're all talking like Teletubbies going OH OHH!! and HA HA! I love you, you love me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    people, if you dont like the rules here- leave.

noone is forcing you to stay.

love Katy ***
    I love it how you always sign off with love katy no matter what youre saying.

She's been doing that for years. I wish someone would show her how to use the signiture feature.

love Unregistered ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    I love it how you always sign off with love katy no matter what youre saying.

not always.

when i am really really angry i dont.

i wrote one earlier today that didnt have it.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    She's been doing that for years. I wish someone would show her how to use the signiture feature.

love Unregistered ***
    For years? How come you don't register? Lol.

Love Toffee ***

ReputationRep:

love Unregistered ***
    she does it in her 'warnings' too.

ReputationRep:
    What?!! "idiot" is forbidden?!! That is most definitely wrong. As a rule I have NEVER sworn - however, I have used the word idiot a few times - it is by no means a swearword and it is a very tame word to use. Almost synonymous with stupid.

Anyway, my favourites (best first):

1. Edders
    2. Ollie
    3. Rahaydenuk
    4. Expression
    5. Koloth
    6. Ickle_katy
    7. Leekey.

and her Death Threat letters.

Give me the baby or die Mr Bond.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    What?!! "idiot" is forbidden?!! That is most definitely wrong. As a rule I have NEVER sworn - however, I have used the word idiot a few times - it is by no means a swearword and it is a very tame word to use. Almost synonymous with stupid.

Anyway, my favourites (best first):

1. Edders
    2. Ollie
    3. Rahaydenuk
    4. Expression
    5. Koloth
    6. Ickle_katy
    7. Leekey.
    lol

love Bhaal ***

XXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    people, if you dont like the rules here- leave.

noone is forcing you to stay.

love Katy ***
    Now now...that isn't in the spirit of things!!

How can Leekey be your least favourite? He's a classic!

i think that all this forum needs is a sikh moderator, that uses language such as "ke daaaaaaaaaa".........makes all the difference.

ReputationRep:
    can't believe he put katie that high!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh, well, not many people make Adhsur unhappy but he certainly made me unhappy once!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    can't believe he put katie that high!
    He? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    He? :confused:
    lol, soz. its the term 'overlord'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    lol, soz
    It happens...

Ahhhh, well, not many people make Adhsur unhappy but he certainly made me unhappy once!!
    Was that the time he went all opinionated and argued against everyone in a thread? I forget what the topic was about, it was ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    Was that the time he went all opinionated and argued against everyone in a thread? I forget what the topic was about, it was ages ago.
    Perhaps. He got mad at me and almost banned me for calling lapdancing cheap (it apparently was destroying the ambition of the threadstarter) But it was my opinion and a fair one IMHO. What's wrong with saying someone should be aiming higher? especially if they post about lapdancing on a learning forum? I would say that's sensible and I was never trying to hurt the threadstarter. Leekey made me grumpy then, and I'll never forget that.

In fact, here's the controversial thread: http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=10505

It was a while back. Sorry Leekey, I'll make peace with you eventually!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps. He got mad at me and almost banned me for calling lapdancing cheap (it apparently was destroying the ambition of the threadstarter) But it was my opinion and a fair one IMHO. What's wrong with saying someone should be aiming higher? especially if they post about lapdancing on a learning forum? I would say that's sensible and I was never trying to hurt the threadstarter. Leekey made me grumpy then, and I'll never forget that.
    well i called maskall an 'idiot' and got a warning. Still waiting on the apology.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.