Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Yes drugs are floating about our school, but it came up in a school counsil meeting and we got told about somethings...

i got neg rep for the post about posh schools. They didn't put their name. Hmm...interesting.
    ppl never do. I've got rep taken off me for a perfectly innocent comment and all they leave behind is Ha! or Neg rep for you!....they should be made to sign!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    ppl never do. I've got rep taken off me for a perfectly innocent comment and all they leave behind is Ha! or Neg rep for you!....they should be made to sign!
    And replace it if it was for no reason. Such as I got one for 'fur is good' all because I said it was ugly! *tut tut* Terrible :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    And replace it if it was for no reason. Such as I got one for 'fur is good' all because I said it was ugly! *tut tut* Terrible :mad:
    what is the point of reps anyway? i assume that someone with a lot of reps does not gain anything except more respect, whilst those with lots of neg reps do not get kicked off. so what's the point? surely a pm saying that they disagree with you and why would be more effective?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    what is the point of reps anyway? i assume that someone with a lot of reps does not gain anything except more respect, whilst those with lots of neg reps do not get kicked off. so what's the point? surely a pm saying that they disagree with you and why would be more effective?
    Yes, but sometimes pms get out of hand. The green gems are pretty though! But still, people tend to annoy me when they give stupid neg rep out! And I'm sure not alot of people mean to offend... i certainly don't

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.