Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by hildabeast)
    yay!!!!!

just shows how sad i am and how much work i don;t do i guess...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Haha Im sure youll do great! U said youve got an offer from Nottingham? I havnt even had a reply from nottingham yet, but I do have a Southampton offer thats reasonable so at least sumone wants me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Haha Im sure youll do great! U said youve got an offer from Nottingham? I havnt even had a reply from nottingham yet, but I do have a Southampton offer thats reasonable so at least sumone wants me lol
    Erm I did get an offer from Notts last year when I applied, but I didn't go there. I'm at Oxford now.

xx-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x

Erm I did get an offer from Notts last year when I applied, but I didn't go there. I'm at Oxford now.

OOOOOoooooh i was looking at the wrong person.....

wow u got into oxford! Im applying to cambridge but im not thinking anything of it. I know i got AAAA last year but that dont mean anything when youre up against private school kids with about 10 A's lol. Is it really like the stereotype, with like posh fee paying school kids who like go on 'their yacht with daddy' every summer of sumthing like that. Hugly stereotypical and that but it is true? I dont think Ill mix well with people like that they might look down on me lol.

(Original post by mustang3k)
    Eyes starting to hurt me. Explanation?

Right well the pain is not strong, like your looking into a bright light, or strain, but its annoying been experiencing for about a week now and its pissing me off cos you cant concentrate on any piece of writing for long enough to read a sentance! guys think its time for glasses or the FIRST eye test? Called specsavers the other day and a 20min test costs £20! Not experienced in this so is this how much it costs or are they playing?

I work with a halogen desk light, does this have an effect?

You are dying, it is a sign of iminent death from brain tumour!

So? whoppee do, lets all do a song and dance about it. want do you want a medal, is your head big enough?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, it's all doom and gloom in this thread huh... start planning your funeral mustang sally.

(Original post by Unregistered)
    So? whoppee do, lets all do a song and dance about it. want do you want a medal, is your head big enough?
    Calm down mate all she said is that shes in oxford!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah u guys are pissing with me im at college now and they seem fine, guess it was the late evenings during the break. From eye aches to meningitis to brain tumor to migrane to planning a funeral. Hope none of u guys are planning future doctors!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    http://students.shu.ac.uk/services/health/costs.html

Free eye tests to *any* student under 19 and in full time education - regardless of where you study (uni or college). And once you're 19 you can still get free tests (and help with the costs of glasses) if you fill in a form demonstrating that you're on a low income.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2003
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.