Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And here's some negative rep for your troubles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    (8 + 2 rt 7)/(2 + rt 7) = ((8 + 2 rt 7)(2 - rt 7))/((2 + rt 7)(2 - rt 7))
    = (16 - 8 rt 7 + 4 rt 7 - 14)/(4 - 2 rt 7 + 2 rt 7 - 7)
    = (2 - 4 rt 7)/(-3)
    =-2/3 + 4/3 rt 7
    Sorry, didn't realise we had the same answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABYGUY)
    lol.........i love winding you up. i give these pointless maths threads where i already have the answer. and the funnire thing is, i lied about the integers thing, i said rational numbers lol..omg.you lot fell for not rationalising the denominator.hilarious. omg. funny. but i love hearing you lot squabble over these maths problems!!!! rember the last thread!! 10 pages long and i already knew the answer!!!
    what squabbles?

Anyway, it's good revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what squabbles?

Anyway, it's good revision

ReputationRep:
    lol.........i love winding you up. i give these pointless maths threads where i already have the answer. and the funnire thing is, i lied about the integers thing, i said rational numbers lol..omg.you lot fell for not rationalising the denominator.hilarious. omg. funny. but i love hearing you lot squabble over these maths problems!!!! rember the last thread!! 10 pages long and i already knew the answer!!!
    How appropriate that when I read this post the top right corner of the page had Gandhi's quote: Hate the sin and love the sinner.
    Sod Gandhi this time! Now I think you're an ******* BABYGUY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    How appropriate that when I read this post the top right corner of the page had Gandhi's quote: Hate the sin and love the sinner.
    Sod Gandhi this time! Now I think you're an ******* BABYGUY!
    quick, one of the mods might ban you for inciting him!

ReputationRep:
    BTW, do you really have nothing better to do than ask Maths questions you already know the answer to? That really is sad.

At least we're trying to give people a hand that are stuck...

Yep couldn't agree with you more, what an ********!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    BTW, do you really have nothing better to do than ask Maths questions you already know the answer to? That really is sad.

At least we're trying to give people a hand that are stuck...
    I thought you were going...hehehe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    quick, one of the mods might ban you for inciting him!
    meh, insult him all you want

ReputationRep:
    why????
    how can i make 2(root 7) = 8 / (root 7) + 2
    into form: p + q(root 7)

please help.
    2(root 7) + 8
    --------------
    (root7+2)

multiply top and bottom by (root7 -2)

to get:

root7 - 2
    ------------

ReputationRep:
    YOU ARE A COMPLETE F****** W******!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    meh, insult him all you want
    Yay edders the People's Champ of all the mods!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    YOU ARE A COMPLETE F****** W******!!!!
    lol, read the thread before you try and help him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    2(root 7) + 8
    --------------
    (root7+2)

multiply top and bottom by (root7 -2)

to get:

root7 - 2
    ------------
    Forgot about the 2, f*** it.

ReputationRep:
    lol.haaaaaaa baahl. answer is 4/3 (root 7) - 2/3
    look at the posts before, at the people who got better than D at A-LEVEL MATHS LOL.

ReputationRep:
    lol.haaaaaaa baahl. answer is 4/3 (root 7) - 2/3
    look at the posts before, at the people who got better than D at A-LEVEL MATHS LOL.
    Kiss my beehind, the reason being I didn't make an effort cause it was you.

Have you noticed that NOBODY actually likes you?!?

ReputationRep:
    HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOU ARE AN ******* WHO HAS TO WASTE A YEAR SORTING HIS A-Level grades out coz you are a reject who can only get into a cheapo manchester college? do you realise that you are from a scrutty council place in manchester, which reflects your foul absuive language, only common from areas of the sort you live in? do you realise that my grades are better than yours and that i have friends, unlike you? do you realise that i am funnier than you? come to think of it, do you realise that everyone is cleverer, more reasonable class, and funnier and better than you?

you sad ****

ReputationRep:
    HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOU ARE AN ******* WHO HAS TO WASTE A YEAR SORTING HIS A-Level grades out coz you are a reject who can only get into a cheapo manchester college? do you realise that you are from a scrutty council place in manchester, which reflects your foul absuive language, only common from areas of the sort you live in? do you realise that my grades are better than yours and that i have friends, unlike you? do you realise that i am funnier than you? come to think of it, do you realise that everyone is cleverer, more reasonable class, and funnier and better than you?
    lol. Sorry I gotta laugh at you.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.