Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yes, but i haven't got the mod. where can i get it?
    Have you got MP2 as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Have you got MP2 as well?
    no i haven't. but i want it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    You wont be dissapointed with the mod for MP 1. Its top, I liked it. It has:

1)Minigun + other weapons
    2)Unlimited bt
    3)Acrobatics, i.e can run along walls
    4)KUNG FU
    5)KUNG FU with a stick!!!
    6)New Skin
    7)Dojo LEVEL!!!
    8)CHATEAU LEVEL like they are in MATRIX 2
    9)LOBBY SHOOTOUT from Matrix 1

Basically its everything the officail game should been, but wasn't. Go d/l it now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I take gems as payment.

ReputationRep:
    I take gems as payment.
    i've given mine out in the past 24 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i've given mine out in the past 24 hours.
    *makes not: remind Elpaw in next 24 hours*

Are you d/l it?

ReputationRep:
    This movie is going to be un-f******-believable.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear, the bbc doesnt think its much good at all!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ws/3240071.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    oh dear, the bbc doesnt think its much good at all!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ws/3240071.stm
    Ive never cared about critics. It is in fashion to slate expensive films

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Ive never cared about critics. It is in fashion to slate expensive films
    agreed!

ReputationRep:
    I just arrived home from seeing it today. I dont really want to give anything away but I will say the following: Visually it is spectacular but the story wasn't there for me and it ultimately turned out to be very predictable. Still, well worth the money and definitely wise to see it while it is still in the cinema!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I just arrived home from seeing it today. I dont really want to give anything away but I will say the following: Visually it is spectacular but the story wasn't there for me and it ultimately turned out to be very predictable. Still, well worth the money and definitely wise to see it while it is still in the cinema!
    i just saw the first and second and have to say there fuggin awesome....i thought they were highly entertaining and had awesome specail effects..... however, me enjoying mite have something to do with my best friend who has both movies memorized and was high

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed it. shame there wasn't as much matrix action. but the zion battle was spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I really enjoyed it. shame there wasn't as much matrix action. but the zion battle was spectacular.
    did you get that Mod I told you about?

ReputationRep:
    not yet, there was an hour long queue to download it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yes, but the fite was also good between neo and smith

oh i wrote this is on another thread (spoiler), but i thought may be more applicable to post in this thread, as it is the official matrix revolutions thread .

----

matrix reloaded and revolutions were made together, but thats why they had to release it later, at first both were due for summer 2003. they did it to make more money, as people eager to watch the so called conclusion to the triology and two edit the movie, as you can tell they slighlty f*****d it up, i personally thought, yeah awesome movie, but what happen to the original story line..

anyways what do you think will their be the fourth? and dont tell me no one thinks that.. cos as you know, who thought terminator 3 would come out, i mean even shrek 2 is coming out LOL you know shrek was wicked film, lol

cos u got to remember, if oracle came back to life, the girl, serif, the architect, supposedly agent smith near enough turned every one to him self, when he beats them up if they dont SUMBIT straight away, so oracle was destroyed right? and agent smith had her eyes... (remember thats what the merovingian wanted of trin, morpheus and serif to give back there savious -neo?) yeh..?

similar to the ending, it was like in the first, where agent smith shot neo and were basically neo had no choice as he entered the room and agent smith waiting too shoot him and he did

neo had no reason to believe that he was dead, so he got up, and thought? NO, this mere a program, how can these bullets kill me? are these even real bullets? what are these? then he jumps in to agent smith and rips him in to shreds. this is when his code is written into agent smith as we discover in m2.

in m3, wat he does is, since he has the eyes of the oracle, he says what has a beginning has an ending, he is not meant to say that.. thats why he goes this is a trick, what did i jsut say? stay away from me? because if u notice, similar thing happened before, where he was destroyed and neo was killed. the equation is unbalanced, neo is dead, then neo doesnt believe, so he comes back to life, equation is balanced, and smith dies, equation unbalanced once again, now how does the matrix balance the equation? smith comes back...!

neo was told by the oracle, he is the opposite of you (smith) to balance the equation, and therefore neo knew he couldnt beat it, as they both will keep, fighting, is there an end? ...but there has to be cos...

..what ever has a beginning has an end, neo submits merely to unequate in the matrix, so an anomaly is created, which is him as agent smith, as you can remember agent smith tried converting neo into him in m2, but did not succeed, it was impossible, so some of his code was written to him and thats it, (neo mentions, it felt like going back through that tunnel, follow the white rabbit, m1. )

so when neo had submitted this time in m3, agent smith thought jsut a few seconds later, what? he gave up so easily when he keeps on standing up to fight, linking it to the m1, he says NO to the bullets, but he sumbits this time rather then fighting further as he knows he wont die this time round, so no reason to be defying the laws of the matrix yet again? -he had already done that. so neo lets him convert him into agent smith. having a trick up his sleeve.

neo than and only had the chance and overcomes agent smith, as good always prevails the evil, if you cant beat it join it and beat it, more vunerable are u not? everyone knows joining the opposition and destroying there roots, anyways so now neo is more powerful to destroy smith, as he also has the eyes of the oracle to foresee. he just rips agent smith into shreds this time, by eliminating it, as he has his own, his code, oracles code and all the other peoples codes, but since the machines have stopped fighting this time round, will there be the continuation of the war? would they make another systematic balanced equation i believe not so, after smith grew beyond their control.

this doesnt stop the machines and humans from being friends as you EVEN though a glitch in the system has happened, the story can still contine... and war start again.. anyways ... when agent smith dies by neo eliminating his code and overcoming him, the equation than becomes unbalanced, and neo becomes the anamoly, (goin back to m2, the end, wat the architect said, you are systematic flaw, an anamoly that is not meant to be). once he became the REAL anamoly the system did crash as we saw the black catS; glitch, and satti awoke and so on. (there was always smith to counter balance neo in the equation - now he his gone)

i believe so due so to many questions leave to be remain, there will be an epic of drama to be unfold once again.. it makes sense, when the girl is killed, satti, oracle replies you basard, serif has gone, and oracle is taken over and at the end what do we see, back with HER own eyes. you would imagine if she had been taken over her shell would be gone. but ok waht happen to the twins? the merovingian? the trainman? as u can remember, the speical place, where you are stuck between teh matrix and the other world.

on a last note i dont think the machines helped neo, as machine leader said, if u fail, trying to imply taht i will kill you and your people, and he said, I WONT, its always about his belief and what he thought is meant to be.

i would continue, but most people probably think i am crazy.... so lets leave it there.. continue some other time...

p.s. still go watch the film, it is very good, the matrix films are all awesome.

ReputationRep:
    yes he got me

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I would bump this thread up for tagzt.

ReputationRep:
    so where is tagzt? when did you see it tagzt? i thoroughly enjoyed it, and although no contender to the best matrix film, on its own, it was brill.

"oh no" the funniest moment in the film..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.