SoapyDish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
I love this site.

One day I will motivate myself to make something :yup:
One day I will stop looking at this site and motivate myself to revise for my stupid exam tomorrow...
Idontlikecricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That's the best website ever!

I'd want gigantic darilyea dunkers, with two foot long sticks and a small vat of cheese =] Not bread sticks though, the jumbo tubes.

Jumbo tubes FTW!
Teao the Cat
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That giant jaffa cake is going to be birthday cake for my jaffa cake obsessed friend!!! I want the giant toffee crisp, personally!
bubba.ok
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Idontlikecricket)
That's the best website ever!

I'd want gigantic darilyea dunkers, with two foot long sticks and a small vat of cheese =] Not bread sticks though, the jumbo tubes.

Jumbo tubes FTW!
ditto, i am always disappointed when i see the packaging in my moms super market bags but on further inspection realise they not the jumbo sticks, but just the plain ones
Speedbird2008
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Caffa Jakes!
kookoo_koochoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I made my boyfriend a GIANT Reese's Peanutbutter cup for his bday. It was literally, AMAZING.
preciousillusions
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A French Fancy, BUT i did see an actual huge pink Mr Kipling French Fancy cake in Tesco the other day, it's my birthday soon .
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I want that huge creme egg It just looks so like the real thing as well, unlike some of them that just look crap :p:
bex_26797
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Teao the Cat)
That giant jaffa cake is going to be birthday cake for my jaffa cake obsessed friend!!! I want the giant toffee crisp, personally!
Make me one as well!! (Just to clarify I am obsessed too):rolleyes:
PointeShoes-x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I reall want that creme egg. I dunno though, I couldn't eat it all in one go and it might go funny quite quickly. Also it might put me off them for life, I bet it's really sickly!
SoapyDish
Rep:
?
My boyfriend ordered me one of the t-shirts

It's this one:

I have to say it's more flattering than the picture indicates.

I was telling my chemistry teacher about it, and now he's asked me to make a pimped snack for our chemistry class as an end-of-coursework party...
Angelil
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My sister and I always intended to make one together before I left the UK...sadly I left sooner than expected. I am full of admiration for these nutters. If you look at the list of Pimps on the website, nobody has pimped a snack now ANYWHERE for several months If you do it, and can prove it's you too, there is rep on offer
Symph
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I want 'The Rocher'. Seriously considering wasting this Sunday to make it.
SoapyDish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angelil)
My sister and I always intended to make one together before I left the UK...sadly I left sooner than expected. I am full of admiration for these nutters. If you look at the list of Pimps on the website, nobody has pimped a snack now ANYWHERE for several months If you do it, and can prove it's you too, there is rep on offer
Boyfriend and I are planning to maybe do something this weekend, I'll make sure I link
Angelil
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
do it do it do it Any ideas as to what you might make?
SoapyDish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angelil)
do it do it do it Any ideas as to what you might make?
Not sure, possible something savoury...we're going out, and have bought thousands of cheap pizzas and garlic bread...so maybe something with that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (174)
67.7%
No (83)
32.3%

Watched Threads