Will Nadal be the greatest tennis player of all time? Watch

harmonyy.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well...I don't think so, at least not until he has more GS then Federer, and Federer is still playing very well.
I think Nadal will go down as the best clay courter, no doubt about that , but the GOAT? Nahhh
I think Federer will be the goat.

I am bias though! I am a huge Federer fan.
LoZEr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by harmonyy.)
Well...I don't think so, at least not until he has more GS then Federer, and Federer is still playing very well.
I think Nadal will go down as the best clay courter, no doubt about that , but the GOAT? Nahhh
I think Federer will be the goat.

I am bias though! I am a huge Federer fan.
Scum, Nadal is clearly better
harmonyy.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LoZEr)
Scum, Nadal is clearly better
One thing I love about some Nadal fans, the can't handle critique.
There was no need for you to call be scum.
LoZEr
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by harmonyy.)
One thing I love about some Nadal fans, the can't handle critique.
I cant see why you prefer Federer
Jamillionaire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I personally prefer Federer to Nadal, Federer is graceful and elegent in his strokes and play, Nadal is pure brute force.

I reckon, however, once Nadal has mastered HC surfaces he will be unstoppable and could potentially hold all four grand slams at once, however not if Del Potro, Murray and Djokovic have anything to say about it.

Another prediction is that Del Potro could potentially be number 1 by the end of this yr.
Naranoc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Del Potro could possibly be top 5, but not number 1. He needs to perfom consistently at all the other slams and master series first, not just mickey mouse tourneys.
harmonyy.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LoZEr)
I cant see why you prefer Federer
Well, thats not my problem. I think we should just agree to disagree, its only tennis.
silent ninja
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nadal's game is too physcially demanding. He needs to win a load of titles before his mid twenties. I dont think he'll be GOAT. Great player though.
Jamillionaire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
True, but uve got to start somewhere, his serve could potentially be the deadliest in the game, hes 1.98m tall and serves at like 190km/h, he could easily be serving at roddicks pace if he mastered it.
LoZEr
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo
Jacinta
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think Nadal will be one of the greats definitely, especially with those tight shorts :p:

Sorry, typical girl!
Going_To_California
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nadal's great and if he doesn't become the greatest player of all time, he'll definitely be recognised as the greatest on clay. He'll have to keep up the pace though.
Federer's a great player, though, one of the best.
Hoping for a Federer/ Nadal final at the Open!
serenity33
Report 9 years ago
I love tennis. I think Nadal will get better than Federer. My favourite player is Djokovich though but he doesnt seem to be doing that great lately.
atman7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Federer will always be the greatest

Nadal will never take his legacy!

Never!
kai4321
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't even think Djokovic is much of an opponent at this moment for to take #1 spot from Nadal. I think Murray could improve and maybe attack for it but so far I think the only real opponent of Nadal is Federer. Del Potro looks good for a bit but then he plays so badly some other games, Djokovic seemed good a year ago but then after that his whole season was pretty lame I thought.
gunners
Report 9 years ago
you could argue greatest clay court player of all time maybe but its too early to say greatest tennis player of all time
Big Kabz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe but Federer's achievement is still admirable.
Sirocco11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jamillionaire)
I personally prefer Federer to Nadal, Federer is graceful and elegent in his strokes and play, Nadal is pure brute force.

I reckon, however, once Nadal has mastered HC surfaces he will be unstoppable and could potentially hold all four grand slams at once, however not if Del Potro, Murray and Djokovic have anything to say about it.

Another prediction is that Del Potro could potentially be number 1 by the end of this yr.
Del Potro no.1 ? That will never happen. He is too weak mentally to be the best in the world and there is not enough variation in his game to be beating players such as Rafa, Federer, Djokovic and Murray. I think, if Nadal paces himself well this year he could quite possibly win every GS this year, although the US will be his toughest feat.
footballcrazy12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
All hail nadal, federer is a ***** for crying. Shows that he has no metal for losing.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gNZMdZRqAHQ
KNOBBBB
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I :love: Nadal, dreamysigh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads