I don't have my ears pierced. How fail am I? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Hathlan)
    Not half as fail as you, darling
    No: twice.

P.S. I care.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

Off topic, but I had my ears pierced when I was about 11. Now I kind of want another piercing cos I'm bored with just the ears (I was considering a tattoo instead but it's a bit too permanent for my liking), but have no idea what to get pierced! It's really hard to find something that isn't on your face (or genitals), but that doesn't look tacky

Anyway, sorry OP lol, you can get clip-ons or magnetic earrings, you don't have to get them pierced at all, it isn't a ''must'' for each female :p: If you want it done though, go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    No: twice.

P.S. I care.
    OH NO! I'm finding a needle as we speak. How many do you like?

ReputationRep:
    I have mine pierced but I very very rarely wear earrings. I used to wear earrings all the time, but these days the kids tug them if I wear them, so I don't! I don't fancy my ear-lobe being ripped!

OP if you don't have your ears pierced it's no big deal at all.

ReputationRep:
    It's not lame, it's personal preference I have 7 piercings and I love them x

ReputationRep:
    i only got mine done last month and its my 18th birthday next month, im glad i did it though, i was the only one i knew in my sixth form that didnt have them pierced

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, and I don't have them pierced.

Just never got round to it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have my ears pierced either.

ReputationRep:

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I dont have mine pierced either, and I don't really want to :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)

:woo:
    Have I mentioned that I love you?

ReputationRep:
    Have I mentioned that I love you?
    I have now realised I've probably peeved off the two people who posted the link to the website many minutes before I uploaded the photo. Who cares. I did the work.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have my ears pierced either, doesn't bother me in the slightest

ReputationRep:
    I have 4 holes in each year, one in my nose and one in my belly button. I love piercings (providing they're not in totally daft places). But its hardly a necessity.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and i don't have my ears pierced. Don't intend to either. Don't really fancy having holes in my ears.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have them done either. I've just never felt the urge to get it done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    I have now realised I've probably peeved off the two people who posted the link to the website many minutes before I uploaded the photo. Who cares. I did the work.
    Oh you utter sleaze. Thanks then to those who found it first
    Although I doubt I'll actually bother.

ReputationRep:
    hmm. Unless you wear chandeliers in their ears, people don't really notice. I keep forgetting I have my own pierced actually, and can never be bothered with earrings, really. It's quite overhyped, really.

ReputationRep:
    Well, what the title says really. It occurred to me that I am seventeen, and yet I appear to lack holes in my ear lobes. So, just quite how lame is this?

Also, can you buy PI EARRINGS?!?! That would be hot.
    Most guys with brain cells won't care if you have holes in your ears or not. You are a girl and such an object of interest and attraction anyway. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    im 18 i dont have mine done. not for any reason, i just never did. and nowi dont really see any reason to.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.