Red Dwarf returning for 9th series after 21 years watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Woo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    You knw what I want? I want... a triple fried egg butty. With chilli sauce... and chutney.

:p:
    Oh, spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska!

ReputationRep:
    To paraphrase Kryton - I owe this show everything, if it wasn't for it I'd be normal.

ReputationRep:
    Flobadob, blib blob, bleeb.

ReputationRep:
    Cat to Rimmer: What is it?
    Rimmer: It's a rent in the space-time continuum.
    Cat to Lister: What is it?
    Lister: The stasis room freezes time, you know, makes time stand still. So whenever you have a leak, it must preserve whatever it's leaked into, and it's leaked into this room.
    Cat to Rimmer: What is it?
    Rimmer: It's singularity, a point in the universe where the normal laws of space and time don't apply.
    Cat to Lister: What is it?
    Lister: It's a hole back into the past.
    Cat: Oh, a magic door! Well, why didn't you say?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: stasis leak "do you mind? This is the annual general meeting of the agoraphobics society!"

(Original post by Eien)
    Smeg!!!!!!!!!!! Yess
    I've never heard someone so happy about 'smeg' before, hehe. :p:

ReputationRep:
    CAT: Why don't we drop the defensive shields?
    KRYTEN: A superlative suggestion, sir, with just two minor flaws. One, we don't have any defensive shields, and two, we don't have any defensive shields. Now I realise that, technically speaking, that's only one flaw but I thought it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    I've never heard someone so happy about 'smeg' before, hehe. :p:
    They make very good fridges

ReputationRep:
    CAT: Well, I say let's break out the laser cannons and give 'em both barrels.
    KRYTEN: An adroit suggestion sir, with just two minor drawbacks.
    CAT: OK, forget it!

(Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    They make very good fridges
    Tru fax :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    brill :-D

ReputationRep:
    I've just been watching terrorform.

"Only this morning you called me a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity!"

ReputationRep:
    "It's a state of the art sarnie"
    "It's the state of the floor I'm worried about"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    You knw what I want? I want... a triple fried egg butty. With chilli sauce... and chutney.

:p:
    i tried that sandwich last year, really not as good as they said it was

Also i just read on wikipedia that the episodes will be on dave on Saturday APRIL 10th and part two on APRIL 11th

ReputationRep:
    Mr Flibble is very cross... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hihi-hidi-hidi-whurdidjid. Two and one-half badgers, please! Hi-yi-yi-yi-yi! (bashes head against pillar.) No, I'll eat
    them here! Whap! An-dingling! Wha-hoo-hoo! An-da-an-shoo-an-shoo. (head-butts the pillar again.) Ah, that's better. Maybe now I can...

WIN SELF-DETERMINATION FOR THE SOUTH MOLDAVIAN PEOPLE!

Nick-noo-nick-noo-nick-ank ( bashes head against the pillar again.)

Ah, I think I'm OK now.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to mark that on my red dwarf calander and im serious was a bargain at one english pound!!

My favourite episode = back to reality.
    red dwarf is based between time, death, space and reality (liking the exaggerated brummy accent)

the one where kryten his to pack himself away

lister - i cant believe he has to pack himself away because they want to sell the newer and upgraded model

rimmer - at least he gets 24 hour notice, most people just get mind that bus what bus splat!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so, so happy! I will admit I didn't like series 8 that much, everyone looked a bit... old, so I'm not sure how the return will be but I'm not really caring right now I'm just too excited!

4 episodes, and on DAVE too! The unplugged one is gonna be good, how will it work with no sets or effects though lol

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.