The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OhNO!
have you ever been an arts student at university? less contact time doesn't necessarily mean less work.

lol i live with 3 others, 2 of them are still BSc, but are more art like politics and that, live with one history student there work load, 4 essay a term, a few bit and bobs of work here and there

the history one is only in 2 days a week

its the old age debate who dose more work, arts or science

i vote science :p:
I'm pretty sure that it depends on the course and university but I tend to do around 4-5 hours a day independent work over the 12 hoers of lectures and 3 hours of supervisions a week.
Reply 22
robinson999
lol i live with 3 others, 2 of them are still BSc, but are more art like politics and that, live with one history student there work load, 4 essay a term, a few bit and bobs of work here and there

the history one is only in 2 days a week

its the old age debate who dose more work, arts or science

i vote science :p:

I live in a flat entirely with scientists, and the person who seems to do the least work in my flat is the mathematician. I'm in uni about the same amount as my psychologist flatmate, and I think I have more work to do than her outside uni.

I don't have a vote, how much work you do differs completely by your individual course, your university, how apt you are at your subject and how much work you personally choose to put in. it doesn't really have much to do with whether you do science or arts.
OhNO!
I live in a flat entirely with scientists, and the person who seems to do the least work in my flat is the mathematician. I'm in uni about the same amount as my psychologist flatmate, and I think I have more work to do than her outside uni.

I don't have a vote, how much work you do differs completely by your individual course, your university, how apt you are at your subject and how much work you personally choose to put in. it doesn't really have much to do with whether you do science or arts.

lol its all different, we all work some more then others in all area's, its uni just have fun
I'm studying english, in my last year, and I'n timetabled for 6 hours this week- have never had more than 8 hours a week :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending