Turn on thread page Beta

No idea where to shove this, so feel free to move - MSN watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its the date/time settings
    the new msn hates incorrect clock, even if its only a like a min out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I am trying to find the MSN version before this new one, but I have had no luck.

If anyone can point me into the right direction for it, then I will be grateful.

Thanks
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en MSN 8.1 - It's what I use and I never get error messages.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you may need to do a server sync, its in that same menu i believe..

(Original post by Belle-x)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en MSN 8.1 - It's what I use and I never get error messages.
    Ok, im downloading that version now. Hopefully it'll work, fed up of using ebuddy . . .

YAY following the advice of Belle-x, msn now works. I have gone back to the older version which is working fine on my laptop.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    have you checked the system clock?

(Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    have you checked the system clock?
    Nope, because I don't know where that is . .

EDIT: If you mean the time/date at the bottom of my laptop, its telling the correct time.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.