Does God Exist? Watch

onthejubileeline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do you exist? Do I exist? Does this banana that I'm eating exist?
Psycho
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Go away.
Marc707
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Of course God exists, he created us. Like someone said before we cannot see gravity, sound waves or radiation, but we still believe them dont we.
The thing is is that humans, by nature are proud and unbelieving.The human race as a whole is unwilling to accept that there are superior beings to us. Humans want to think that they are in control of the universe. Of course were not. When judgement day comes all ye who didnt believe will realise what big mistake you made.
tata888
Report 9 years ago
Does God exist, by our minds alone, I can assure that all of us when we see a building, even without the existence of the builder, believe there must be someone who had built this building, then why can't we believe that earth, something that much more complicated than a simple building can puff up from somewhere magically? Explain it to me.
Inersha
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There is nothing to disprove the existence of God, just as there is nothing to disprove the fact that I am actually God.

Worship me.
Inersha
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tata888)
Does God exist, by our minds alone, I can assure that all of us when we see a building, even without the existence of the builder, believe there must be someone who had built this building, then why can't we believe that earth, something that much more complicated than a simple building can puff up from somewhere magically? Explain it to me.
Just because you can't understand/explain something it doesn't prove that there is a God. It just proves that you are less educated.
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Here we go again... :rolleyes:

The idea of God is illogical, and therefore should be proven rather than having to be disproved:

Marc707
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hannah_x)
Stephen Fry says that there's no God, that's good enough for me.
x
How would Stephen Fry know? Unless he's privy to some information the rest of us are not then...
confusedexcited
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no dear.

next question!

In response to statements about judgement day; If God is merciful, he will forgive me, if he is not then he is a spiteful God.
Agenda Suicide
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marc707)
How would Stephen Fry know? Unless he's privy to some information the rest of us are not then...
He probably is, the guy is amazing.
confusedexcited
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Agenda Suicide)
He probably is, the guy is amazing.
I know someone who was homophobic, and when I pointed out that Stephen Fry is gay, he recanted :')
britishgoose01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oo i love this subject
There is no god, deal with it
Marc707
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There is a god. Accept it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1204)
79.58%
Leave (309)
20.42%

Watched Threads