Am I a peado? Watch

This discussion is closed.
CertifiedAngel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:eek4: yes you must be garry glitter's son :rolleyes:

No but you mustn't sleep with her as she is under 16.
_Fleur_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SillyFencer)
What's a 3 year rule? The real issue is that she is underage. Any sexual activity on your part is statutory rape.
I think he means some sort of unwritten rule, whereby you don't date anyone three years younger/older than yourself.

Which, when you're in your teens, sounds about right to me.
fastpalladium
Report 9 years ago
Sounds a bit messy if she already has a boyfriend, so you should really keep well away, and that you're just after sex really and that's illegal!

Whats' this 3 year rule??
invictus_veritas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's not pedophilia unless it's five years or more officially (a 17 year old in my school had sex with a 12 year old and I looked up the official definition to see if I was legally obliged to report the relationship as I didn't want to be accused of aiding these lurid activities).

I don't think it's right you're doing it with such a young girl, espeically seeing her while she has a boyfriend. It would screw up a lot of 18 year old girls, so being 15 is only going to make it more likely to happen.

If you were in a loving and caring relationship with her it would be absolutely fine, but the factyou're just 'seeing' her and she has a boyfriend as well makes me very concerned.

You should either ask her out and tell her to dump her boyfriend for you and become official, you can be official and keep it a secret if you're worried about what people think, OR stop seeing her completely. You don't want to screw up this poor 15 year old girl after all.

If you're a decent guy you'll do the decent thing and make sure you don't mess her up in the head, even if it seems like she's asking for it by seeing you while she has a boyfriend.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's breaking more than the '3 year rule' whatever that its.
superluke2k8
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Legally, you're a paedo. but only if your shagging her.
Saying that, nothing to stop you being with her, just wait until she's 16 before you screw her again.
calvinuk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you have to ask, you know the answer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by _Fleur_)
I think he means some sort of unwritten rule, whereby you don't date anyone three years younger/older than yourself.

Which, when you're in your teens, sounds about right to me.
Aah... but completely useless in real life. lol
~Viola~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do what you feel is best. At the end of the day it is your decision
princess_sue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by vilage_idoit)
Actually it was her that came onto me and she told me she wants sex, so I will have sex with her.

I suppose what I really mean is how much 3 years is looked down upon.

Not a troll either.

Yes, it is immoral. That isn't the point.

Also I told her that I wasn't going to go out with her and that I was fine keeping it how it is, turned out she ditched her bf too so whilst she got with me during going out with him she isn't now.
Nah mate, its ILLEGAL. You know, something people go to jail for.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's only a 'paedo' in the eyes of the law not scientifically. It's not like fifteen year olds are seven year olds who do not know what they are doing. Personally you could just make every 'adult' privilege at the age of twenty one. You're not a proper adult by then anyway.
Mithra
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
*adds 3 to 15 and gets 18*

Am I missing something from this three year rule?
The_Gene_Genie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mithra)
*adds 3 to 15 and gets 18*

Am I missing something from this three year rule?
That's exactly what I was thinking........
CharlotteM/
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're not a paedo, because that's different, but don't have sex with her or anything untill she's 16.
village_anonymous
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Yeah it is a pun Khodu

Here is a new rule:
No dating for you
Pedo/perv
Can't pull your age so you go for kids?
I've had a 19, a 17 and probably now a 15.

It is the two year rule, an unwritten law where you don't do anything with anyone who breaks the two year rule. This is three - so I'm breaking it.
blondie_lauren
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by vilage_idoit)
Actually it was her that came onto me and she told me she wants sex, so I will have sex with her.

I suppose what I really mean is how much 3 years is looked down upon.

Not a troll either.

Yes, it is immoral. That isn't the point.

Also I told her that I wasn't going to go out with her and that I was fine keeping it how it is, turned out she ditched her bf too so whilst she got with me during going out with him she isn't now.

i don't know. i think the younger the girl then the worse it is kind of. i went out with a boy who was 16 (year 11) when i was just about to turn 14 (year 9) and everyone ripped the **** out of him but we ended up staying together til he was year 13 and me year 11, however i still felt young in comparison. my problem with this age gap is that you've just turned 18 this school year in the last 4 months or so- but she has also just turned 15 in this time too. which means you may of been 18 when she was still 14 etc, quite a large age gap. i thought i was mature when i was 15, and if id stayed with the boyfriend i would of been 15 whilst he was 18 for a matter of 3 months which wouldn't of bothered me/him since wed been together so long, but i think the whole year 10 and year 13 thing is weird and i can't see how youd be attracted to someone of that age. im in year 13, and even if a boy in my year went out with a year 11 i'd be shocked because i think of them as children (and iv been there and thought i was so old!) so there you go... bit strange either way you look at it, but you obviously have a problem with it if your even asking people on here/dont wanna tell anyone about it..

and your last comment was sick!!! however a 45 year old man did say in a takeaway the other night to me after a night out

if your old enough to bleed
your old enough for me

sick
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
He's only a 'paedo' in the eyes of the law not scientifically. It's not like fifteen year olds are seven year olds who do not know what they are doing. Personally you could just make every 'adult' privilege at the age of twenty one. You're not a proper adult by then anyway.
Not even that - AFAIK there is not a legal offence of "paedophilia" in British law. It would count as sex with a minor, which is still illegal but at least a more accurate description.

And to the person who said about a 17 year old and a 12 year old - that's DEFINITELY illegal.
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That last line is disgusting.
village_anonymous
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I do have a problem with it yes, i ribbed my mate for doing it a few weeks ago, now it is happening to me.

I'll just see the girl and don't tell anyone, if no one knows, then i am not going to get the piss taken.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Not even that - AFAIK there is not a legal offence of "paedophilia" in British law. It would count as sex with a minor, which is still illegal but at least a more accurate description.
Ah you're probably right. I always find the concept of childhood, and thus, adulthood, clear as mud. Just look at some of the age criteria for certain privileges and actions - criminal respsonsibility, employment, participation in political demonstrations, voting, being an MP or a peer etc. Oh, minors have a say in divorce proceedings in Sweden I believe.

I had a girl three or four years younger than myself who found me attractive whilst I was in lower sixth. I never took up the 'offer' but I did wonder what stigma I would have received. A year later and someone in lower sixth went out with a girl of a similar age gap. He only got criticised for it, I think, because he should never have been let into sixth form - was always messing around and disturbing people etc.

Never really understood the ultimate obediance to the law with regard to the age limits as laid out by some unrepresentative prawn sandwich munchers. Most of those that pay strict adherence to this law don't do it with the rest of the criminal code. If it was like twelve year olds etc I'd understand more tbh.

I swear minors fault as soldiers in the First World War too. :confused:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (71)
30.34%
No - I got the required grades (132)
56.41%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (31)
13.25%

Watched Threads