Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotty01292)
    Enlighten me...
    They're just stars that werent put there to represent a word, but a reaction to a ridiculous post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJack)
    You could at least explain your bigotry.
    It ain't natural... "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" would make perfect sense if I believed in god... If everyone in the World were gay, the human race would die out. Same sex couples can't have babies, so genetically they ain't meant to be together.

ReputationRep:
    It ain't natural... "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" would make perfect sense if I believed in god... If everyone in the World were gay, the human race would die out. Same sex couples can't have babies, so genetically they ain't meant to be together.
    Being gay does not mean you are not able to have children.

ReputationRep:
    Please not again!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, at least Norfolkadam bothered to give his name. I don't have anything against gay people, but just please don't call me darling.

(Original post by BJack)
    You could at least explain your bigotry.
    You are entitled to your sexuality; he is entitled to his views of it.
    These sorts of comments show a lot of civil rights activists up for who they really are. Equality is not the end goal, rather supremacy.

ReputationRep:
    Genetically you shouldn't waste your time on TSR, from your gene's point of view you should be raping as many women as possible.

ReputationRep:
    If you're religious then you're deluded anyhow, and your attitude towards homosexuality is merely an expression of that dysfunction. If a heterosexual couple can't have kids for health reasons, are they not meant to be together either? If you get cancer, were you meant to die and should therefore be left to your fate? Your argument is utterly trite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Gay marriage summed up by wanda sykes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IHdaJOZe7E
    I love Wanda Sykes

ReputationRep:
    It ain't natural...
    What causes it, then?

"God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" would make perfect sense if I believed in god...
    Even if you believed in God, it would still be a load of ********.

If everyone in the World were gay, the human race would die out.
    No ****, Sherlock. Furthermore, as an extension to your argument: If everybody were male, the human race would die out ergo being male is unnatural. LOLWUT?

Same sex couples can't have babies, so genetically they ain't meant to be together.
    Genetically? :eyeball:

(Original post by Cowtipper)
    You seem to be confused. Not being a bigot =/= being a homosexual.

These sorts of comments show a lot of civil rights activists up for who they really are. Equality is not the end goal, rather supremacy.
    Yes: all hail the impending gay supremacy. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Is this a joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ningasheep12345)
    Genetically you shouldn't waste your time on TSR, from your gene's point of view you should be raping as many women as possible.
    Nice

ReputationRep:
    Concentration camps!

ReputationRep:
    Equality is not the end goal, rather supremacy.
    ...what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Please not again!!!!
    Like you did not see this was going to begin. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    He must explain his opinions though; if they don't stand up they should be discarded.

And as for civil right's activists, ask yourself whether you really believe that they are looking for supremacy?

ReputationRep:
    Both my older sisters are gay and they both have partners. My parents aren't happy about it but keep up appearances in their middle class way. The thing is my mum is desperate for grandchildren and apparently I'm the only hope because it's 'wrong' for gay couples to have kids in her eyes.

I told her I don't even want kids so she's screwed. HA. Perhaps I'm insensitive to her plight but she makes my sisters feel so guilty....

ReputationRep:
    This thread is just a clone of the Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Like you did not see this was going to begin. :awesome:

I was hoping people would just go 'hehe wanda is funny, she speaks the truth' /thread.....

Oh well!

Begin the copying and pasting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    This thread is just a clone of the Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?
    That is very true. However, some issues just won't go away. :no:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.