Turn on thread page Beta

Sexually attracted to FOXES?! watch

ReputationRep:
    lol @ kissing a dog

Them white guy antics there.

ReputationRep:
    ...eat food that had fallen on the floorDepends, if it was something sticky on carpet then now, but if I dropped a biscuit of something on a wooden floor I probably would. Wouldn't if I dropped it outside.
    ...eat food after stroking a dog/cat/other pet Definitely, we have cats and they're generally very clean anyway, certainly wouldn't bother washing my hands just for sometihng like that.
    ...eat food after touching a bin/toilet Probably not, especially since I wash my hands straight after touching a toilet anyway.
    ...drink a pint after someone put a coin in itDon't drink beer anyway but would probably drink another drink if there was still quite a lot left, if there was like an ich in the bottom I wouldn't bother.
    ...share a drink with someoneYes, don't really see the problem unless they're ill or something, especially if it's family.
    ...kiss a dog/cat or let it slobber on youYes but probably wouldn't let a dog slobber on me, don't come into contact with slobbery dogs very often so find them pretty gross. I kiss my cats on the top of head and let them lick me but like I say they're pretty clean and not slobbery at all.

I'm pretty relaxed about hygeniene with my cats since I love them too much to care and my body's perfectly capable of hadnling the odd bit of dirt or germs so I'm not that bothered overall really.

...eat food that had fallen on the floor - depends on how clean the floor was, if it had been just cleaned then yeah probably. Also depends on what food it is!

...eat food after stroking a dog/cat/other pet
    - yeah, well depending on the pet i guess

...eat food after touching a bin/toilet - Nope, way too ewwww

...drink a pint after someone put a coin in it - Nope coins are meant to be really really dirty

...share a drink with someone - depends on the person

...kiss a dog/cat or let it slobber on you - yeah, it's like their way of saying hey or showing affection.

ReputationRep:
    I would only do the last two!

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I wouldn't do is eat after touching a bin or toilet.

The floor depends on which floor, and the state of said floor. I would eat something I'd dropped in my flat; I wouldn't eat something I'd dropped on a pavement in the highstreet.

ReputationRep:
    If i go by what you have said i am fairly unhygynic, but i actually think i am as i carry around hand antibacterial and use it around 3 times a day, also have 3 showers a day aswell as cleaning my teeth evertime i eat and drink

ReputationRep:
    I would probably eat off my cats tbh.

ReputationRep:
    ...eat food that had fallen on the floor No
    ...eat food after stroking a dog/cat/other pet My cat only
    ...eat food after touching a bin/toilet No
    ...drink a pint after someone put a coin in it Normally no... but once I get too drunk to care, yes
    ...share a drink with someone Close friends only, two straws
    ...kiss a dog/cat or let it slobber on you No

ReputationRep:
    ...eat food that had fallen on the floor - depends what kind of food and where the floor is!
    ...eat food after stroking a dog/cat/other pet - i'd wash my hands first, so no
    ...eat food after touching a bin/toilet - no
    ...drink a pint after someone put a coin in it - no
    ...share a drink with someone - sure
    ...kiss a dog/cat or let it slobber on you - noo. but thats more due to my fear of dogs :p:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Interesting.
    Hmmm... fishy

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.