Turn on thread page Beta

Thank God Obama is president watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    He's also white, people seem to forget that nugget of information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAMON)
    He's also white, people seem to forget that nugget of information.
    He's everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    What has god to do with that?
    For Melanocytes/pigmentation? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rave92)
    This topic is fail. Do some people understand that topic must have some point so we can discuss or something. No, why female? Man are better for politics, and Clinton already has a big position in his administration. When I saw what she said about being bombed in Bosnia, and video showed that there were no bombs, people welcomed her very good.
    Margaret Thatcher,
    don't be so small minded, everybody lies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    He's everything.
    Yet not. He's the Messiah who was promised, and he's going to bring peace and harmony again....

H A L L E L U J A H.

OK, that' going OTT. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazs)
    God created us, evolution is athiest propaganda created by satanic influence to undermine God's greatness. YEAH.
    Yeah and God created all the evidence for evolution (e.g. dinosaur fossils, similar DNA in common ancestors etc) to undermine his own greatness... i think not! And don't even bother coming back with some crap about God putting them there to test people's faith cos thats just bull****

ReputationRep:
    I was being facetious. Get off my nuts people! Urgh

ReputationRep:
    Trust the atheists to bring God into it simply because the OP used it in a figure of speech. :rolleyes: Please do give it a rest.

Even Richard Dawkins uses phrases like 'my God'...

ReputationRep:
    Fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilMc)
    Fail.
    Mother nature failed your face. OHHH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    Margaret Thatcher,
    don't be so small minded, everybody lies

Yeah, but let her win because she is woman is absurd. If she tells stories like that, how you can expect from her to be good president? She lied that people attacked her with guns.

ReputationRep:
    I wish George Bush was still president.

I loved the ol' bush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rave92)
    Yeah, but let her win because she is woman is absurd. If she tells stories like that, how you can expect from her to be good president? She lied that people attacked her with guns.
    she did, at the time she wasn't the best person for the job, but who knows in 4 years time or 8, that a better person may come along, to be i care about race, sex or what every, everyone one is the same, and it should be the person person for the job to be elected, as long as they are the best person, nothing else should matter

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    she did, at the time she wasn't the best person for the job, but who knows in 4 years time or 8, that a better person may come along, to be i care about race, sex or what every, everyone one is the same, and it should be the person person for the job to be elected, as long as they are the best person, nothing else should matter

Yeah, if SHE would be better than opposite, not to add that she is woman, and it is time for woman to be president. No, it won't be time till there will be some woman who is better than opposite candidate, why not? But 70% of her voters would vote her because she is woman, same like with Obama. It's just stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Next in line: President of east asian descent

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.