lindsaaay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kneegrow)
watch requirem for a dream
Just about to say this.
Definatley go watch it its about drugs and this woman who goes crazy because she takes dieting pills.
Kohta
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Adonis)
lol dude that's nothing

i've had heart palpitations and arrythmias

*****in' stuff
For real? How many did you take?
Powerlifter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The pills are ****, however human growth hormone and trenblone are both awesome
Jim-ie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ephedra is the best around tbf but if you dont know how to find it in legal products you shouldnt bother trying it, there are some 'mates as well that boost the metabolism but I forget their names.
Adonis
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kohta)
For real? How many did you take?
a little tooooooo much lol
Powerlifter
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jim-ie)
Ephedra is the best around tbf but if you dont know how to find it in legal products you shouldnt bother trying it, there are some 'mates as well that boost the metabolism but I forget their names.
Do you mean ephadrin? That stuff is evil lol makes me feel well rough and I have tried a few things.
Stevo_Mc
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Powerlifter)
Do you mean ephadrin? That stuff is evil lol makes me feel well rough and I have tried a few things.
One of the main things in flu medicine,,, *sneaks out to buy some benylin* here comes teh ripnezz
Philosophising Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do weight loss pills work?

Yes, but only once you've got ALL your diet in order. They should only be seen as the icing on the cake.

By themselves the effects of them are pretty ****, even the illegal ones. Caffeine- not illegal, I know- will increase your metabolism by maybe 1%, Eph by 3%, Clen between 5-10%.

If you're eating 2500cals, effectively you'll be burning between 25 to 250cals more. Given that lb of fat is 3500 cals, I hope you can see you can't get away from a clean diet, if you want to be slim/ripped.
Philosophising Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jim-ie)
Sida Cordifolia.
digger2000
Report 9 years ago
The illegal ones work, some of the legal ones kind of work. Clenbuterol, t-3 and tren will rip you to shreds.... it will also shrink your balls if your a bloke, turn you into a man if your a women and you'll feel like you've been face raped on a constant basis. DNP (dinitrophenol) is the most potent fat burner around, ever. Its a metabolic uncoupler (basically a poison) and can kill if abused quite easily. You'll sweat on a constant basis, because your radiating a ridiculous amount of heat... so much heat that people can actually feel it just standing near you, you'll barely be able to sleep aswell. But on the plus side you can literally loose a 1lb of fat a day. Usnic acid works much the same as DNP, but a little less potent. Theres a quazi-legeal supplement called lypolyze that contains low dose usnic acid that genuinely works quite well. Sessamin is also quite a good legal fat burner. Personally I'd just really sort your diet out, and start sprinting more.
Powerlifter
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by digger2000)
The illegal ones work, some of the legal ones kind of work. Clenbuterol, t-3 and tren will rip you to shreds.... it will also shrink your balls if your a bloke, turn you into a man if your a women
Nothing a bit of HGC followed by Nolva can't sort out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads