The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^^ Well yea but experience is the best way to learn obviously. Would you rather, honestly, have a BJ from a girl who has done it to 50 different guys or one guy?

Some people are so incredibly judgmental. Shes not doing for money or to get promoted in her job or anything like that and its not harming anyone so why the hell do ppl have to call her a slut? I honestly can't stand these sexually deprived individuals who spout crap like that under the delusion that they have the 'moral high ground'.
Reply 21
Local_United_Fan
^^^ Well yea but experience is the best way to learn obviously. Would you rather, honestly, have a BJ from a girl who has done it to 50 different guys or one guy?

Depends if you like getting Herpes. I wonder how many of these guys she made put a condom on before she went down there.

She's 15 for gods sake, she should be having girlie sleep-overs not sucking off strangers.

And this rubbish you're spouting about her "getting good at it"?! Yeah cos some teenage guy is going to stop her half way and tell her how she needs to improve? No, girls get good at it by being in a relationship where they do it regularly with someone they trust enough to let them know what feels good and what doesn't.
Rosie18
Depends if you like getting Herpes. I wonder how many of these guys she made put a condom on before she went down there.

She's 15 for gods sake, she should be having girlie sleep-overs not sucking off strangers.

And this rubbish you're spouting about her "getting good at it"?! Yeah cos some teenage guy is going to stop her half way and tell her how she needs to improve? No, girls get good at it by being in a relationship where they do it regularly with someone they trust enough to let them know what feels good and what doesn't.

Well said :smile:
Rosie18

lol

Just you keep believing that. :wink:

You're saying experience means you're good and inexperience means you're bad.

When it comes to sex, that's pretty much exactly it. I'd rather have a night in bed with the neighbourhood freak than the virgin. :smile:
Reply 24
Smack
lol

Just you keep believing that. :wink:

My boyfriend begs to differ :rolleyes:
Rosie18

And he speaks for all men?
Reply 26
Smack
And he speaks for all men?

Do you?

I wonder how many guys would say they've had a better blowjob from a long term girlfriend than they have from some random girl on a one night stand?
This girl is 15 - she's practically a CHILD. Of course she's going to have an immature bravado about her 'experiences'. And yeah, maybe she's acting like a slut now, but I'll bet you anything she'll grow out of it.
Rosie18

Likewise!
low self esteem and by doing this she is making it worse becuase now people are just going to use her so it will further lower her esteem
low self esteem and by doing this she is making it worse becuase now people are just going to use her so it will further lower her esteem
sorry my internet spazzing :smile:
Rosie18
Do you?

I wonder how many guys would say they've had a better blowjob from a long term girlfriend than they have from some random girl on a one night stand?

Probably a lot more from a girl who knows what she's doing in a one night stand than from a long term girlfriend who doesn't know what she's doing.
Smack
Probably a lot more from a girl who knows what she's doing in a one night stand than from a long term girlfriend who doesn't know what she's doing.

Why do you assume a girl on a one night stand knows more? :confused: Cause she sleeps around?
Reply 34
Smack

If a girl only has one-nights how is she going to learn anything? Guys aren't going to stop this very generous stranger to tell her shes doing it all wrong.
junglemonkey
Why do you assume a girl on a one night stand knows more? :confused: Cause she sleeps around?

Yes. They generally are better at performing.

If a girl only has one-nights how is she going to learn anything? Guys aren't going to stop this very generous stranger to tell her shes doing it all wrong.

They don't "only" have one night stands.
Reply 36
Smack
Yes. They generally are better at performing.

They don't "only" have one night stands.

A girl who is in a sexually active, long term relationship has probably done it far more times than any girl who just gives them out on one-night stands, therefore having far more practise. They are also more likely to have been corrected and taught what feels best.

Oh and not many girls have time for lots of long-term relationships AND one-night stands.
Rosie18

Please grow up, the point I was (obvsiously) making was that a girl who has more exoerience at it will be better. NO-ONE uses condoms with BJ's, you may as well just not bother.

Please take me word becaues this is one thing I do know about - number of guys performed on correlates almost exactly with ability in this particular field. Tested on...I dunno, probably over 50 women, all of whose sexual histories I know about.

And for all the "my b/f begs to differ" ppl....what works on one guy may not work for the next, and the next might like something completely different and so on. If you have experiences with many ppl you have a wider range of skills and can adapt it to suit the person you are with, thus making it better for them. Its like this one guy asked me how many times I had actually had sex (he was 25 I think) and I gave a (very rough) estimate, and he was like "I've been seeing (girlfriend's name) for 8 years now, I'm probably better in bed than you." LOL At this point I simply switched off and left.....stupid people don't deserve my time.
Reply 38
I'd consider ANY woman a slut if she'd given head to seven guys.
Rosie18
A girl who is in a sexually active, long term relationship has probably done it far more times than any girl who just gives them out on one-night stands, therefore having far more practise. They are also more likely to have been corrected and taught what feels best.

Oh and not many girls have time for lots of long-term relationships AND one-night stands.

Prostitutes with partners do, so obviously he should marry a prostitue :p:

Latest