Turn on thread page Beta

Volume of ejaculate & force watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twotwenty)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif this made me lol

sorry to burst your bubble but semen is stored in your testes, your bladder is just for your wee wee and won't affect the volume of ejaculate.

having a full bladder will make sex hurt though, probably just because your squashing it.
    Hate to burst the bubble twice but it's not stored in the testes either.
    Only a tiny percentage is stored there (the actual spermatozoids). Most of the actual liquid comes from the seminal vesicles, the prostate and the Cowpers gland which shoot up to the urethra to come in contact with the sperm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    it's normal and no it won't have an effect

myself, i can topple a grown man with my ejaculate force
    This doesn't surprise me

OP : Everyone is different, I don't think you've got anything to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Well the biology in this thread has ruined my cheap thrills :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Well the biology in this thread has ruined my cheap thrills :P
    Sorry... I didn't realise that that was the purpose of this thread. I'll avoid the biology talk from now on..

ReputationRep:
    I *** with the force of a flash flood, it can lead to problems. Here is a pic of my last GF.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1219/...6f2785.jpg?v=0

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.