Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if i was a bloke i'd date a "chubby" girl, a lot of girls look horrible skinny, a bit of meat is much healthier looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    if i was a bloke i'd date a "chubby" girl, a lot of girls look horrible skinny, a bit of meat is much healthier looking.
    But what do you classify as chubby? Seems to me that alot of guys think anything more than a size 9 is chubby or overweight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    But what do you classify as chubby? Seems to me that alot of guys think anything more than a size 9 is chubby or overweight.
    TO me the definition of chubby, is if they have more than one chin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    TO me the definition of chubby, is if they have more than one chin.
    But but I get a double chin sometimes and I'm not chubby! Maybe my face is though. :confused:

ReputationRep:

yeh loadsa guys like wafer thin girls...no wonder weight is such a big issue to gals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    yeh loadsa guys like wafer thin girls...no wonder weight is such a big issue to gals!
    oh,,,,,and its not for the guys?

ReputationRep:

dunno. . .
    they dnt seem to moan about it the same as girls do, n not as many blokes turn anorexic/bulemic as women do.

ReputationRep:

It's not the same, a guy can have a bit of meat on him and that's ok, whereas if a girl is alittle chubby or past a certain dress size guy's are like "look how big her @$$ is", or my personal fav "put a wide load sign on that" (that was actually said to me once. *sob sob*) and I'm only a size 12 and in pretty good shape I might add.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    dunno. . .
    they dnt seem to moan about it the same as girls do, n not as many blokes turn anorexic/bulemic as women do.
    Who's moaning about it? I'm complaining!

ReputationRep:
    Who's moaning about it? I'm complaining!

didnt mean u. dnt get so defensive.
    jus ppl in general.
    ive got m8s that r like a size8 n think theyr fat!!
    its jus wrong wrong wrong!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    didnt mean u. dnt get so defensive.
    jus ppl in general.
    ive got m8s that r like a size8 n think theyr fat!!
    its jus wrong wrong wrong!!
    I'm not I was Only half serious there.
    How anyone could think they are fat at a size 8 is beyond me. But then you see all these waif size models so what do you expect, yes it is so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not I was Only half serious there.
    How anyone could think they are fat at a size 8 is beyond me. But then you see all these waif size models so what do you expect, yes it is so wrong.
    You look fine Infinity, a lot of girls are way too thin and I'm not much for them at all to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    You look fine Infinity, a lot of girls are way too thin and I'm not much for them at all to be honest.
    Why thank you.

ReputationRep:
    *says the forum's ladies man trying to charm his way through another*

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you.
    For you girls wondering about lads on this topic, there's guys I know that don't give a damn about how their body looks/their health etc. However I'm not one of these types, I attend the gym a lot for cardio-vascular fitness and 'bulking up'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    LOL
    But I'm not easily charmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Elpaw, go back a page and check her picture damn you! She was asking people how she looked and I gave her my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Elpaw, go back a page and check her picture damn you! She was asking people how she looked and I gave her my opinion.
    calm down i was joking!

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    But I'm not easily charmed.
    Pah, don't listen to what Elpaw says... he's an angry Polish person that's attempting to challenge me here and there. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    calm down i was joking!
    I had kinda guessed that, but I explain my case nonetheless.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.