Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Christina Aguilear is definetly the queen of all Britney and toni braxton competing for second and third place.
    kyke is small, massive-headed, skinny 55 year old looking, pale and sort of misformed person and rachel stevens is plainly ugly aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Perhaps Vienna is an alias for two different peopl, one girl and one boy?
    or perhaps, god forbid, i can find women attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icarusgideon)
    Christina Aguilear is definetly the queen of all Britney and toni braxton competing for second and third place.
    kyke is small, massive-headed, skinny 55 year old looking, pale and sort of misformed person and rachel stevens is plainly ugly aswell
    Yuck. Don't get me started on that...that...thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    or perhaps, god forbid, i can find women attractive.
    Indeed. But I would like to know if you're a male or female!

ReputationRep:
    was anyone shocked that Keira Knightley was voted no. 1 most eligible woman by some magazine?? she lives down the road frm me (when she's not in hollywood :rolleyes: ) i used to go to the pub with her before she left all us plebs behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Indeed. But I would like to know if you're a male or female!
    how many times have i answered this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    how many times have i answered this.
    It says both on your profile!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    It says both on your profile!?
    i explained that more than once, but anyway.
    ive changed it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.