:( Watch

Annaconda
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coca-Colita)
Hey, you're not alone, I'm in the same boat and currently feel like I'm gonna get rejected straight away next year. This feeling probably stems from my yesterday's experience - I had my first (and the easiest) Math exam and even though it was so ******' easy, I screwed it and made a lot of stupid mistakes (well, everyone did but still)...On one hand I feel like an idiot, on the other hand I at least got my eyes open before the hard exam and it keeps me motivated Take it this way - how boring would a life be, if there were no obstacles? We cannot get everything we want so cheaply and we do make mistakes, it's natural...and it's up to us how much we can get from the little we've already got. When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it! (Coelho) You can do it! Do not lose your hope! :yep:
C1? its easy to make laods of mistakes on that cos of not having a calculator, i fund C2 much easier, so dont give up!
Coca-Colita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(DELETED)
ashefbjhsdab
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Phoebe_Vet)
You're in birmingham right? If you can travel a bit, there's a great abattoir in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire called Melton Meats that will give you a days work experience. I learnt tons there and they were really friendly.
I can reccomend there as well, but you have to get in contact with the vet who works there as opposed to the actual abattoir. If you ring the abattoir they'll tell you how to get into contact with the vet.
Plus its like 15 mins from where i live!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise