Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bloody Hell...

ReputationRep:
    Just love her the way she comes. She's obviously meant to be like that, its her natural shape.

Like them a bit bigger... larger breasts arent always a blessing, ya know. The bigger they are they harder they are for us girls to carry. A petit girl with bigger boobs... That'll just be bad for her.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if she's on some other forum right now complaining your willy's too small... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkle-toes)
    I wonder if she's on some other forum right now complaining your willy's too small... :yep:
    LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    wow, i wasnt expecting soo many replies lol, um well id like them to be a bit bigger, maybe if she puts on some weight they will grow, suprised at 32d and 32e cup girls, tht must be some sight lol
    They might do or her ass might get bigger. Implants ftw.

ReputationRep:

LOL!!!! well said

ReputationRep:
    Best comeback I've heard in a long time, my hat is off to you my good lady.

ReputationRep:
    this is an awful question. what do you mean "shouldn't they be bigger?", as though if the general consensus on here is 'yes, they should', your girlfriend's breasts are going to spring into sentience and go 'oh, right, we didn't realise. we'll pump up to a C-cup right now'.

If she's a size 6, she sounds like a slim girl so an A cup would be in proportion. I can't believe you're asking though, really.

ReputationRep:
    Hah!

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Best response i've heard in a while! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    How old is she? If she is still in her teens, they may well still change, it's not like BAM they grow and you have the same boob size for your whole life. A lot of 15-16 year olds have the same body type as her (petite, small chest) and then get curvier later. The Pill also make most girls' boobs bigger.

As for putting on weight, there's no way of saying whether it would make her boobs bigger. Some girls will put on all the weight they gain on a small area (often around the bum, thighs and tummy, but sometimes on the top half of their bodies), others will just become bigger all over.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth does it matter?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm a 6/8 and I'm a 32A/B and proud thank you very much. Remember any more than a handful is a waste...

ReputationRep:
    wow, i wasnt expecting soo many replies lol, um well id like them to be a bit bigger, maybe if she puts on some weight they will grow, suprised at 32d and 32e cup girls, tht must be some sight lol
    That is so cruel. If she's happy with her body then there is no need for her to put on weight and even then there is no guarantee the gained weight would go on her boobs. If you love her you need to get used to her size and love her for it

ReputationRep:
    my gf is a size 6, very skinny n dat, her bra size is 32A, is this the right sorta size for her? they look small, shouldnt they be bigger, is anyone else a size 6 with a larger cup/size?

Why are you bothered you were in the other thread asking this, she is who she is due to genes and her diet etc. Its nothing to do with how she 'should' look as a size 6 your her boyf you don't sound very supportive saying that she should be bigger !!

ReputationRep:
    Are you 12?

Grow up or **** up

ReputationRep:
    Im a size 6/8 and im a 32C but it everyone's different. If she's slim then 32A sounds completely normal, just be happy your seeing any boobs atall..

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you're not my boyfriend.

LOOOOOOL
    'I'm glad you're not my boyfriend.'

I AINT THAT BAD! all i want is for her to put on weight n dat, yeh i do get to see her boobs, but like most boys, bigger is better ,goshhh

ReputationRep:
    Fatten her up and ting.

ReputationRep:
    There is no normal size for a size 6
    Everyone is different

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.