Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Beef_Eater)
    Guys, why does everyone currently at warwick wish not to have a freshers week? I am curious to know.
    It's good to get to know coursemates in the first week.
    You don't really do much work.
    You get your loan at the same time as you move in so you don't need to worry about funding the first week without a loan if you don't have much money.
    You don't really miss what you've never experienced so why would we be that bothered.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I think it's a good way to start off really... I think it's important to get to know people on your course as well as people outside of your course - and the way Warwick does it seems to be a perfect way to combine the two.

You can still go out and party on the night, and you have something worthwhile to do in the day! Sounds good to me!

(Original post by Beef_Eater)
    Guys, why does everyone currently at warwick wish not to have a freshers week? I am curious to know.
    It's a lot of money to pay to just have admin lectures moved forward a week.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.