Ensuite Accomodation- which colleges? Watch

Llamaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sorry I read "next year" as 2010- I forgot that the academic year starts in 2009
123banana123
Report 9 years ago
What about St John's and Magdalene?

I thought they were supposed to have lots of nice accomodation and en-suite rooms...
Supergrunch
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 123banana123)
What about St John's and Magdalene?

I thought they were supposed to have lots of nice accomodation and en-suite rooms...
Magdalene have a fair few ensuite rooms, which aren't too hard to get if you're willing to live 2 minutes walk from everyone else in Cripps court, although there are few others in other places. They're really expensive though, and I find the rooms in question a little bit souless and not all that big, but lots of people like them. There are lots of other nice rooms in college though, and also some really crappy ones by contrast.
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pretty easy to get an ensuite room at Trinity.
123banana123
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
pretty easy to get an ensuite room at Trinity.

What about St John's? Can you get an en-suite there easily if you're willing to pay the price...?
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What about St John's? Can you get an en-suite there easily if you're willing to pay the price...?
In all probability yes :rolleyes:
Why don't you just go onto St John's website and look in the accommodation section, instead of asking us the same question when clearly nobody reading this thread is from John's? :eyeball:
123banana123
Report 9 years ago
fine
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
fine
Sorry - I'm not trying to be unhelpful, but it seems unlikely that repeating the question several times is going to increase chances of it being answered here. The two Johns TSRers I know of aren't checking the forum frequently at present.

You might have more luck if you post in the St John's College thread in the Cambridge Colleges and Subjects subforum connected to this one.
monkeyduster
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Downing definitely offer en-suite in first year to the majority of freshers
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads