The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i googled it. and google said i am. so i must be.

in all seriousness though, i know because i wouldn't be able to live without him. i'm completely comfortable when i'm with him. i smile every time i see him. he makes me happy. he doesn't mind waking up to 'morning me' (not a pretty sight let me assure you). it's a million different things. you just know.
Reply 21
You keep thinking about them non stop.
it starts to hurt
You feel he/she is 'the one'.
You don't feel complete when they are gone.
You can never imagine life without him or her.
Reply 24
thinking of them/ what would be bes for them before you think of yourself
Reply 25
That they can break your heart by the most smallest and simpliest actions.
Miss Mary
Because you feel like your mind goes blank everytime he or she passes by, you feel butterflies in your stomach, your hands start shaking a bit as if nervous, you stutter a lot , you go red when around that special person.

That's for me anyway :smile:

Surely that's what happens at the beginning of the relationship? Or with someone you don't even know but have a crush on?

We have a strange view of love here. We say it's the strongest emotion, yet deny that people who have just met are in love. It's almost as if there's a time period to be in love, at least their is to say 'i love you'
Callum828
Surely that's what happens at the beginning of the relationship? Or with someone you don't even know but have a crush on?

We have a strange view of love here. We say it's the strongest emotion, yet deny that people who have just met are in love. It's almost as if there's a time period to be in love, at least their is to say 'i love you'

I agree with you. That's just infatuation, that's just a crush, lust. Your mind doesn't go blank when you're with someone you love. Your minds connect, two halves of a whole; you already know pretty much everything about each other so you end up talking beyond into the most detached of subjects.

Love is the total absence of barriers (such as silence)
screenager2004

Love is the total absence of barriers (such as silence)

I like it.
Reply 29
When TSR isn't the most important thing in your life anymore.
When everytime you see her you get an instant erection. :coma:
Reply 31
You don't and you arent.

Its called infactuation.

Forgive me for being so bitter...
Reply 32
hahaha "When your heart feels like warm butter sliding down hot toast" lol confessions of a shopaholic <--- FTW
Pre
:rolleyes: i do go red when the person is mentioned (according to my friends :redface: )

That's not being in love...

True love is, generally speaking, mutual. It is all-consuming, soul destroying, painful, horrible, but undescribably wonderful.

If it's a case of blushing a bit when that person is mentioned, chances are you're not in love with them. Love is nothing to be embarassed about :tongue:

And besides, if you're having to ask people on TSR...no one can tell you if you're in love, you just know it.

Good luck :smile:

Latest