You owe me a new keyboard!
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Simmons1234)
This is so stupid!

There are attractive (and not so attractive) people all over the world - it's silly to pick this country or that country.
Not the "stop generalising everyone " crap again. You are right, but you forgot to read the title of the thread.
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Haz313)
I vote Sweden.

Why did 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin turn up for the pic, too?
_Fleur_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not quite getting all the people saying Sweden if the girls in that picture are anything to go by... not one of them is even vaguely attractive!

In answer, probably British or American guys IMO. Ooh or S. African guys...
skar
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
blatantly Africa! phwoarr can think of so many hotties right now mmm
Christien
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by _Fleur_)
Not quite getting all the people saying Sweden if the girls in that picture are anything to go by... not one of them is even vaguely attractive!

:eyebrow:

What exactly does constitute 'attractive' to you then? What specimen of absolute perfection exists that makes these girls look like total uggos?
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Italy
Simmons1234
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
???

The United States and the United Kingdom (and most of the English speaking world) are inherently ethnically diverse - so don't you think it's a little odd to say that you think British and American are best looking?
Haz313
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
The Swedes.
Then maybe the Brazilians?
Is there even one fugly person in those Swedish pictures? (Including the background people lol)
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Haz313)
Is there even one fugly person in those Swedish pictures? (Including the background people lol)
LOL! No. Everysingle one of them is drop dead stunning.
Even the backgrounders are.
And rofl at the Brits!
_Fleur_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Christien)
:eyebrow:

What exactly does constitute 'attractive' to you then? What specimen of absolute perfection exists that makes these girls look like total uggos?
I'm not going to go into what I think constitutes attractive (being straight and all it wouldn't be entirely relevant anyway) but I just think all those girls look completely average. There's nothing about any of them that would turn my head. They just look plain; they kind of people you see all the time and don't think twice about. What is it about any of them that makes them better than average looking to you?
Haz313
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
LOL! No. Everysingle one of them is drop dead stunning.
Even the backgrounders are.
And rofl at the Brits!

Rofl at the Wayne Rooney lookalikes at the Newcastle club. The brunette swedish chick with the red top :coma:
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not going to go into what I think constitutes attractive (being straight and all it wouldn't be entirely relevant anyway) but I just think all those girls look completely average. There's nothing about any of them that would turn my head. They just look plain; they kind of people you see all the time and don't think twice about. What is it about any of them that makes them better than average looking to you?
You do know that attractiveness is based on koinophilia; i.e averageness is attractiveness according to various scientific studies.
laced
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The Swedes.
Then maybe the Brazilians?
I would like to point out that not everyone who lives in Newcastle is a munter :p:

I always think French women are really attractive.
Christien
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

The fact that they are all, without exception, ridiculously hot. Ruth Kelly is average looking; these girls are most definitely not. They're not head-turning to you because you don't fancy girls, I imagine.
_Fleur_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Simmons1234)
???

The United States and the United Kingdom (and most of the English speaking world) are inherently ethnically diverse - so don't you think it's a little odd to say that you think British and American are best looking?
No, I don't think that's an odd thing to say at all. I think everyone's doing a little bit of generalising here... :rolleyes: There are attractive and unattractive people all over the world, I'm just basing it on the people I've seen and met when I've travelled. And ethnicity has nothing to do with it....

(Original post by n1r4v)
You do know that attractiveness is based on koinophilia; i.e averageness is attractiveness according to various scientific studies.
No, I've never heard the word koinophilia in my life. I'm sure there are plenty of scientific studies, I just mean that someone I regard as being average doesn't fall into the same category as someone I find attractive, although there will be plenty of people who feel differently.
Christien
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The other thread was better.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Christien)
The other thread was better.
Why did it get deleted? I wanted to ask Bateman if he knew what Ed Gein said about women
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
Royal Crescent, Bath^, I used to live not too far from there. Bath is a beautiful town.

On Topic:
Females - Iran
Males - don't care

I'd have to say Iran for landscape too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1409)
79.65%
Leave (360)
20.35%

Watched Threads