Rape Fantasy Watch

Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by thecdon)
I'm sure if someone actually did attempt to rape you, it wouldn't be so hot... If you'd still enjoy it, PM me
If someone were to physically attempt to rape me against my will, it would no longer be a fantasy would it :p: A rape fantasy involves two consenting adults indulging in role-play.
Reflexive
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Davezk)
It's just like the sex being rough and hard no?
No

The whole point is she doesn't want you to but you force her
Kaykiie
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well i was gonna say that its normal, some girls like to be dominated etc, but then i actually realised you acted rape out, in a park.

If you would've got caught, you would've been ****ed literally
Cocoa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's just like the sex being rough and hard no?
and the element of being "surprised" by your partner
like you plan it out but still...
Davezk
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reflexive)
No

Don't understand why that would be a turn on :s
Davezk
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cocoa)
and the element of being "surprised" by your partner
like you plan it out but still...
Spontanious sex is better than fantasy rape though..
Cocoa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spontanious sex is better than fantasy rape though..
one is sex the other is role play
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reflexive)
No

But really she does want you do.
thecdon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
If someone were to physically attempt to rape me against my will, it would no longer be a fantasy would it :p: A rape fantasy involves two consenting adults indulging in role-play.
Im guessing thats a rhetorical question?! :p:

In my book, rape is rape - that being having sexual experiences with someone
against their will.
Reflexive
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
But really she does want you do.
Yea of course, else it's actual rape and not a fantasy. You can take it close though - have a safe word which means you will stop. Otherwise she can actively try and resist and you can take her forcefully.
Joanna May
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
She enjoys play-rape, doesn't mean she'd enjoy real rape. If she gets too scared while you're "raping" her, she can say no and you'll stop. You don't get to do that in real rape, obviously. I wouldn't say it was anything to worry about, most women have fantasised about it at some point, even if they haven't acted on that fantasy.
xkarenlouisex
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Raining_Smurf)
My girlfriend recently told me she enjoys rape fantasies so we tried it out in a park.
Should I be worried that my girlfriend enjoys rape?
Should I be even more worried that I enjoyed it too?
Yeah I'd be careful with your wording, its a sore subject, It's not rape what you two did, it is just a power thing that you both perhaps share as a turn on not rape because obviously it's been consented.

Nothing wrong with abit of dominance
yellowwdaisy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
:ditto:
i don't know hat else you'd call it but it's not a fantasy of rape at all and it annoys me when people refer to it as rape fantasy.
it's a fantasy of being dominated, more often that not by your trusted other half.
the OP says she fantasises about being raped if I remember correctly- which is a rape fantasy.
yellowwdaisy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Joanna May)
She enjoys play-rape, doesn't mean she'd enjoy real rape. If she gets too scared while you're "raping" her, she can say no and you'll stop. You don't get to do that in real rape, obviously. I wouldn't say it was anything to worry about, most women have fantasised about it at some point, even if they haven't acted on that fantasy.
well obviously- that's what a fantasy is- liking the *idea* of something that represents something else- clearly if people fantasise about rape (and whatever the statistics, it is extremely common), people are somehow attracted to the idea of actual rape- even if they are consciously able to recognise that the reality of rape is something quite different from what they imagine.
aster100
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xkarenlouisex)
Yeah I'd be careful with your wording, its a sore subject, It's not rape what you two did, it is just a power thing that you both perhaps share as a turn on not rape because obviously it's been consented.

Nothing wrong with abit of dominance
It probably was rape [statutory] seeing as he's 15 and his gf is probably same age / younger. Otherwise he's quite the pimp.
xkarenlouisex
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by aster100)
It probably was rape [statutory] seeing as he's 15 and his gf is probably same age / younger. Otherwise he's quite the pimp.

I didn't realise he he was 15 .. eeeek yeah statutory then but consent was still given, its a bit concerning that a 15 year old would think and pursue such ideas LOL
zef99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by yellowwdaisy)
the OP says she fantasises about being raped if I remember correctly- which is a rape fantasy.
Common sense win.

It's not from 8/10 cats, its an old joke, recycled on 8/10 cats, just like most of their other stuff.
laeof
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by yodude888)
The cliché statistic is that 5/6 people enjoy gang rape.
I hope you mean 'pretend' gang rape because otherwise thats completely ******* bollox.
The amount of people i know who were gang raped or raped went on to commit suicide. My aunt was gang raped and because you become so swollen down their, they cut her with a knife to open her more so don't give me that.
The other day i was visiting a mental hospital and there was an old woman in there shouting 'do you wanna know me? Why im here? i was dragged at 13 years old into the woods by two boys...and i could never tell my mother!!'

Sorry if i seem so angry but i think its justified....actual rape is not enjoyable, it is a penetration of your soul, it is more then a physical act, it slowly kills your insides....and let it be clear, you are consenting to 'rape' therefore it is not 'rape'.
kaal1010
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My last victim admitted to having a rape/violent sex fantasy. Unfortunatly this is the type of fantasy you really cant do with a boyfriend, and I very much suspect it would not be what you wanted should you actually be raped.
:eek:
Miss Prankster Pixie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Raining_Smurf)
My girlfriend recently told me she enjoys rape fantasies so we tried it out in a park.
Should I be worried that my girlfriend enjoys rape?
Should I be even more worried that I enjoyed it too?

be careful. keep an eye on how far the fantasy goes.

have set get-out words too, like "freedom" if said, means the scenario stops immediately.

rape fantasies for women are about being in control of the situation where they're potentially disempowered... so they're quite healthy/common... it's if they're taken too far if acted out that they can get dangerous.

so like i said, be careful... and remember, it's actually about her being *in* control, even though you're playing the role of teh aggressor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.21%
No (321)
73.79%

Watched Threads