Are my housemates lesbian together? Watch

This discussion is closed.
dreadnaut
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
do you want some too? lol on a more serious note; maybe they are maybe they arent...does it matter? do you care if they are? Ill admit I dont like when i dont know whats goin on between flatmates but at teh end of the day its not a biggie
fioram
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
Is she Palestinian too? :eek:
Why are you being racist? If it's not related to whether or not she's having sex with women, please refrain from posting.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fioram)
Why are you being racist? If it's not related to whether or not she's having sex with women, please refrain from posting.
Racist? Urm, hardly.. (I am Palestinian...remember?)
I was pisstaking you (but you seem a bit too dense to remember), remember how yesterday you included Palestinian women in your 'ugliest nations' list?

Whatevs, anyway, even if she is sleeping with another woman, shouldn;t make any difference.
Fawn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You do know what having sex is right? As going to the shops together definately isn't sex Way to break your own rules, hunnybunch.
ethnn1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ibs137)
Lesbian Vampire Killers!!
:laugh:
That was great

On a more serious not, OP: It's not really your business to be honest, therefore I don't feel you should get involved.

Also, you seem to be making quite a lot of threads within this forum, now I some what suspect you're a :troll:.
sweetdarling
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
God OP your life is eventful. If you're not trolling, then it's really none of your business to pry - but i think you know this already.
steeler4life
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This thread isn't about me :mad:. It is about whether or not my housemate's are having lesbian sex.
Erm.. its nothing to do with you.

Why are you so bothered anyway? You worried they're going to come after you?
neverumind
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm starting to worry about this, as one of them has a boyfriend back in Hertfordshire. But whenever these two girls are around each other, they're always going 'oh you're so pretty, darling' and 'turn on the TV, *****', just things like that,and they always watch films together and cuddle up while they're watching them. They can't even go the shop near our house on their own, and whenever they do into town, they both have to be there. One of them hasn't been to lectures in 5 months and didn't sit her exams, but the other won't let her go home as she'd be devastated if she left. They're also spending £95 per week rent next year so they can live together. Is it me or do you think there is something sexual going on? I really feel like ringing the housemate's boyfriend to tell him my suspicions.
How should we know if they're engaging in sexual intercourse? You'd make a **** detective.
terpineol
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
95 a week on rent is actually bloody cheap in relation to the going rates here, maybe they are just good friends, maybe they are ramming each other with cucumbers while you sleep, does it really matter?
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do you really have nothing better to do with your sad, inane little life?

Thanks for the lolz, though.
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Set up a camera in one/both of the girls' bedrooms and post your recordings on TSR. :yes:
JMonkey
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by neverumind)
How should we know if they're engaging in sexual intercourse? You'd make a **** detective.
precisely I don't want to sound like a pervert (despite quite obviously being one) but I think the least she could do is do some detective work. Some sound recording equipment photos. Even a video tape, other wise she's got nothing. /End of thread. How disappointing.

If worst comes to worst just make something up about catching them in flimsy negligés or something. You know just so I can sleep tonight.
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You've obviously never had a close friend fioram - hardly surprising if you think people are coming on to you when they ask you to go to the shop...
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm starting to worry about this, as one of them has a boyfriend back in Hertfordshire. But whenever these two girls are around each other, they're always going 'oh you're so pretty, darling' and 'turn on the TV, *****', just things like that,and they always watch films together and cuddle up while they're watching them. They can't even go the shop near our house on their own, and whenever they do into town, they both have to be there. One of them hasn't been to lectures in 5 months and didn't sit her exams, but the other won't let her go home as she'd be devastated if she left. They're also spending £95 per week rent next year so they can live together. Is it me or do you think there is something sexual going on? I really feel like ringing the housemate's boyfriend to tell him my suspicions.
:woo:

Omg, lesbians.

Anyway. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I know loads of girls who are hyper cuddly and affectionate with each other.

Besides, is it your place to play relationship police?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.2%
Leave (425)
20.8%

Watched Threads