Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xkarenlouisex)
    Ok I dont care that threads have already been done on this..

Im going to miss it

This series has been so good best by far I think..

What does everyone think about this series any comments to make
    I can honestly say this has been the best series so far. I re-watched series 1, and it just doesn't compare. People say this series is less realistic, but I don't watch skins to think "omg this is exactly what my life is like!" I watch it because it's entertaining and funny as Emily is my favourite character I'm going to miss it so much, I might have to start actually doing coursework on thursdays now!! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    My bad :redface: It's getting late
    LOL I'll let you off, I'm watching it now on e4+1 I was watchin Paris hiltons show earlier :P

ReputationRep:
    I thought tonight was the last episode eeeek !, the twins are awesome but twin language is weird lol
    dats wat i thought too lol, but den i thought it couldn't be coz they never explained where cook and effy was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabooyah_!)
    I can honestly say this has been the best series so far. I re-watched series 1, and it just doesn't compare. People say this series is less realistic, but I don't watch skins to think "omg this is exactly what my life is like!" I watch it because it's entertaining and funny as Emily is my favourite character I'm going to miss it so much, I might have to start actually doing coursework on thursdays now!! :eek3:
    Yeah compa the first two series I think its great for the simple fact that is more far fetched and I love the characters at first when it was advertised, i was like OMG theres only one original character in it wtf why didn't thy just create a new show rather then have it as skins but its worked really well .. and yeah I dont sit here thinking OMG thats so unreal I just think its fun to watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    dats wat i thought too lol, but den i thought it couldn't be coz they never explained where cook and effy was
    Well I never:P eeeek loves it ..

ReputationRep:
    Well I never:P eeeek loves it ..
    I think the last one is next week

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to miss Skins too!! I think this is my favourite season, although I've never really compared it to the other skins because this one is so different. I will def miss it when its over, I love some of the relationships between the characters

ReputationRep:
    Yeah compa the first two series I think its great for the simple fact that is more far fetched and I love the characters at first when it was advertised, i was like OMG theres only one original character in it wtf why didn't thy just create a new show rather then have it as skins but its worked really well .. and yeah I dont sit here thinking OMG thats so unreal I just think its fun to watch
    Oh I don't dislike the show because it's unrealistic. I just think it's generally rubbish .

But each to their own.... I still end up watching it every week because my brother loves it and there's nowt else on. Meh, I give in. It's alright I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxo_GossipGirl)
    I'm going to miss Skins too!! I think this is my favourite season, although I've never really compared it to the other skins because this one is so different. I will def miss it when its over, I love some of the relationships between the characters
    I may shed a tear, Ok Im lying lol but still. I love the characters etc I dislike Effy though but she is pretty and has a lovely figure.

ReputationRep:
    no more buff freddie :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dijobla)
    Oh I don't dislike the show because it's unrealistic. I just think it's generally rubbish .

But each to their own.... I still end up watching it every week because my brother loves it and there's nowt else on. Meh, I give in. It's alright I suppose.
    Hehe I think everyone hasa secrt passion for it :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to miss Naomi :love:
    and Emily.
    but mostly Naomi. <3

ReputationRep:
    I will really miss it although it's probably my least favourite series.
    But The Inbetweeners will be on, so Thursday's won't be too dull

ReputationRep:
    Aw tonights eposide was great, i love Emily and Naomi!

But also, Inbetweeners coming back! So it's all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_J)
    I'm going to miss Naomi :love:
    and Emily.
    but mostly Naomi. <3

They are so cute together

I will miss Emily though she' ace ahhh I wonder if there wll be a fourth series, and if they will be in it !

ReputationRep:
    I want to marry Freddie.

Effy is so beautiful, no wonder she has a modelling contract.

ReputationRep:
    They are so cute together

I will miss Emily though she' ace ahhh I wonder if there wll be a fourth series, and if they will be in it !
    There will be, E4 announced it last week :yep:. It probably won't be on til next year though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassmonkey)
    There will be, E4 announced it last week :yep:. It probably won't be on til next year though

yayyyyyy =D wooo my life is complete knowing there is going to be another one haha, they will probably change the characters again though cause all the stories have been told about them.

ReputationRep:
    You work in Currys?
    Snap. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumdedoobie)
    You work in Currys?
    Snap. :top2:
    Yeaah I do I was gonna do a thread asking who else on TSR works in Currys LOL but decided against it, which one do you work in :P

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.