He has no attachment to "It" Watch

Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's protecting himself, That much is very obvious.

Wether he is also trying to protect you as well, I cant tell 100%. Its possible that he is.

Maybe that's just his way of dealing with this. As above poster has said, sometimes the guy can be far more affected then he lets on.

If you do still love your boyfriend, dont let this affect you two. You decided that you wanted an abortion, so theres no reason to feel any anger or bad feelings towards him for not supporting you more during the process.

TSK08 - Shutup. Kthx.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
There is that and there is another thing him expecting phone sex last night.... :|

I think that's a matter of him not caring rather than him not letting on how he feels.
loucrane
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
i think its because hes a prize penis!
Desert_Roach
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wanting phone sex the day of the abortion?

...Yes, he is the epitome of a classy gentleman isn't he?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
It's been a few days. I've been pretty all over the place & he's not giving me the time of day. He offered to see me in town but I said no -- I'm revising for my final exams. He just thinks everything is going to go back to normal and everytime i tell him it's not ok, he hangs up & switches his phone off or doesnt text back.... :|
Desert_Roach
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm sorry to say it, but I think it's time that you dump him, Anon. He sounds like he isn't worth it nor worth the sacrifice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (75)
29.41%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.65%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.94%

Watched Threads