?
Report 9 years ago
I'd go in on a saturday when it gets close to exams
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My school used to have Saturday school, and my brothers always had to go in on Saturdays (lessons in the mornings, sports fixtures in the afternoons). They stopped it long before I went though, thankfully, and just made Saturdays for activities.
kjc_us
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've been going to school on a Saturday for 11 years, I don't know any different. To be honest, because I go to boarding school and can't go home at the weekend, I'd be bored if I didn't have Saturday school! Although at least it would mean I could go out on a Friday night...
Going to school on a Saturday means that I've already broken up for Easter and get almost 5 weeks off.
vinsta
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mother **** that.
fire2burn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I simply would not attend.
mackemforever
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well I used to go to a school that had lessons on Saturday however it wasn't too bad really.
Only had 4 40 minute lessons in the morning followed by a sports match or training in the afternoon so it was pretty bearable.
bigman_ben
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
good god I'm glad i'm not at school anymore if they're gonna do that!
Saturday is MY day and always has been apart from for a bit when it was the only time I could earn money.

Saturday in winter = drinking then to Bramall Lane or watch Jeff Stelling if we're away.
Saturday in summer = play cricket, sunbathe and get gradually more p***ed as I'm waiting to go and bat.

Very little of anything educational has ever crossed my mind on a Saturday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise