?
Report 9 years ago
Googling it took me, what, 20 seconds?
Rheadrox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
for flats you move 1 key (including the black notes) to the left, for sharp notes you moves 1 key to the right, and natural means you play it with only the white key
Knight1
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by azhao)
Just googled it: http://www.easy-share.com/1903709410...__coldplay.pdf

here
thats the sheet music!
azhao
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh I finally understand what you want, I think you need piano lessons more than anything OP. Piano is definitely one of those instruments you can't really self teach to a competent level otherwise you end up with lots of bad techniques.
Knight1
(Original post by azhao)
Googling it took me, what, 20 seconds?
Listen woman/man/ alien whatever you are! Read the thread carefully i want the NOTES not the SHEET MUSIC!
HoVis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Knight1)
Duhhhhhh
That's a bit rude... :rolleyes:

But nevertheless (and I think this is what you want), the tune - i.e. from where the lyrics start - in the right hand is this:

B flat B flat G (high) G E B flat B flat Eflat E flat D tied C

is the opening bit. Is that what you meant?
Knight1
(Original post by azhao)
Oh I finally understand what you want, I think you need piano lessons more than anything OP. Piano is definitely one of those instruments you can't really self teach to a competent level otherwise you end up with lots of bad techniques.
Hehe cool I am going to get a teacher! This im wanna try and learn before monday
azhao
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just learn to read music, it'll help you in the long run.
Knight1
(Original post by HoVis)
That's a bit rude... :rolleyes:

But nevertheless (and I think this is what you want), the tune - i.e. from where the lyrics start - in the right hand is this:

B flat B flat G (high) G E B flat B flat Eflat E flat D tied C

is the opening bit. Is that what you meant?
Yeah i figured that bit out by ear :P

(not being rude) Im not a rude person :P
azhao
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Listen woman/man/ alien whatever you are! Read the thread carefully i want the NOTES not the SHEET MUSIC!
Did you read my post from a second ago about my realising? Learn to play an instrument before playing it.
Knight1
(Original post by Kytiane)
Technically the right hand is the chord part and the top line is sung. It's not Bm BTW. Its Bb =P

Okay~

Bb Bb G G Eb Bb Bb Eb Eb D C
Bb Bb G G G Eb Bb Eb D Eb D Bb
Bb Bb G G Eb Bb D Eb D C
Bb Eb F G Bb Eb

Verse: (Starts with "And the tears...")
Bb Bb G G Eb Bb Eb Eb D C
Bb Bb G G Eb Bb Eb Eb D Bb
Bb Bb G G G G Ab G F F Eb
Bb Eb F G Bb Eb

Chorus:

Ab G F Eb D C Bb C Eb
Ab G F Eb D C Bb C Eb
Ab Ab G F Eb G Eb

Bb G G Eb Bb Eb Eb D C
Bb Bb G G Eb Bb Eb Eb D Bb
Bb Bb G G G G Ab G F F Eb
Bb Eb F G Bb Eb

[Guitar bit]

G G
Eb Ab Ab G
G G G G Ab
F F F F F
G G
Eb C C Bb Bb Bb Ab G Eb Bb F G F

G G
Eb Ab Ab G
G G G G G Ab
F F F F F

G G
Eb C C Bb Bb Bb Ab G Eb Bb F G F

Ab G F Eb D C Bb C Eb
Ab G F Eb D C Bb C Eb
Bb Eb G F F------ Eb D Eb

Hope that helps =P

THANK YOU :d:d:d:d:d:d:d: GENIUS!
Knight1
(Original post by azhao)
Did you read my post from a second ago about my realising? Learn to play an instrument before playing it.
Yeah i posted this before i read it :P
azhao
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hehe cool I am going to get a teacher! This im wanna try and learn before monday
Good luck with learning this before Monday when you can't read music or play piano, at least you have no understanding of music theory.
Knight1
(Original post by azhao)
Good luck with learning this before Monday when you can't read music or play piano, at least you have no understanding of music theory.
Listen ok now im going to write this out once sorry but your testing my patience.

I CAN PLAY THE PIANO BUT CANT READ SHEET MUSIC!!!!!!!

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

I CAN PLAY THE PIANO
azhao
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Listen ok now im going to write this out once sorry but your testing my patience.

I CAN PLAY THE PIANO BUT CANT READ SHEET MUSIC!!!!!!!

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

I CAN PLAY THE PIANO
No you can't play the piano, I've done up to Grade 7 and I can't "play" the piano. Just because you can play some stuff doesn't mean you understand the instrument, I'm just trying to tell you you need lessons, no need to be so rude.
Knight1
(Original post by azhao)
No you can't play the piano, I've done up to Grade 7 and I can't "play" the piano. Just because you can play some stuff doesn't mean you understand the instrument, I'm just trying to tell you you need lessons, no need to be so rude.
Grade 7 nice Im not ebing rude if you think this is rude you havnt seen me rude :P :P I never usually get rude.
azhao
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Grade 7 nice Im not ebing rude if you think this is rude you havnt seen me rude :P :P I never usually get rude.
You've got to realise all people have to go on on forums are what you type, they can't tell exactly what you were conveying.
Kytiane
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
To be honest, I agree with azhao - whilst it's all very well "translating" the sheet music notation into letters to begin with, it isn't really practical for playing the instrument. For example - when do you know if it's a low A or a high A? At which octave do you play? The only way to really avoid confusion is just to learn the normal stave notation, which is a lot easier once you've learned it, trust me. Being able to play a few songs by ear doesn't mean you can play the instrument - it just means you have a good ear (:
Knight1
(Original post by azhao)
You've got to realise all people have to go on on forums are what you type, they can't tell exactly what you were conveying.
Fair enough
Knight1
(Original post by Kytiane)
To be honest, I agree with azhao - whilst it's all very well "translating" the sheet music notation into letters to begin with, it isn't really practical for playing the instrument. For example - when do you know if it's a low A or a high A? At which octave do you play? The only way to really avoid confusion is just to learn the normal stave notation, which is a lot easier once you've learned it, trust me. Being able to play a few songs by ear doesn't mean you can play the instrument - it just means you have a good ear (:
Fair enough. I am planning on getting a teacher and try to enter for grade 1 this year and get it done with you. I want to do a few grades before i start university.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (204)
27.57%
No (536)
72.43%

Watched Threads