Turn on thread page Beta

The Saturday Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just woke up an hour ago, still feel rather sleepy, so might pop off to bed for another hour in a moments time.

later, i shall eat lunch with my mates.

return home, do some school h/w, then Streetfighter IV!

ReputationRep:
    I've decided that I'm spending this weekend totally relaxing, in preparation for the beginning of hardcore revision next week. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    I've decided that I'm spending this weekend totally relaxing, in preparation for the beginning of hardcore revision next week. :proud:
    You know I might do that too, and next week :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get my hair cut, then I'm going to go to the beach with my boyfriend and then later I'm having a girllly sleepover It's going to be a gooood day.

ReputationRep:
    Well I feel a bit eurgh from last night and my neck aches. I accidentally woke up at 8.30 and haven't done anything so far. I have lots of essays to write... there's always tomorrow though...
    Oh and I've forgotten about mothers day so I need to go out at some point, don't know where though. There is only Tesco around here and I don't think she would be too appreciative of Tesco vouchers lol.

ReputationRep:
    Going to Norwich to buy shampoo, hair bands, a skirt and a mothers day present. I feel as if I should do something productive, such as.. write a history essay. Chances of this occurring: minimal.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Today I've had a lie-in, yaaaaay! :woo: Might either read a few things or bum around. Have to sort out Mother's Day stuff as well, since we're celebrating tonight rather than tomorrow.

:danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    Spending all day planning somebodys elses wedding knowing perfectly well that they will no doubt change their minds about what they want after I have spent all this time on it - at least I can sit outside with a coffee doing it today

ReputationRep:
    Buying a Mothers day card

ReputationRep:
    Eating salad before I make the treck down to Aldi to stock up on food then cleaning before my sister gets back!

ReputationRep:
    tehe still in bed listening to music, might make pizza soon tho

ReputationRep:
    I'm hungover. Due to st patricks day being this week, the local has guiness for £2 a pint.

Good then

Bad now

I think it is time for a bacon sarnie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junglemonkey)
    Studying :mad: inbetween COD4, then tonight going to see Marley & Me cause the dog's cute :redface:
    Went to see it last night, it's lovely! Wish I'd brought a tissue tho', as I'm such a cry-baby :redface:

OT: I'm just about to have some breakfast and a shower - spent the last two hours trying to stop the dog from bleeding (someone left a glass in the window, not good) and then mopping the floors clean for blood What a nice start of the day.

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping, playing COD4, some PS3, revising....I seriously need to get a life *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Not much at all. Browsing these forums, playing games, watching TV, reading. Pretty lazy weekend this week.

ReputationRep:
    Saturday is a normal school day for me. I finish at 3.

ReputationRep:
    Doing some chemistry revision in a bit. And then some biology.
    Oh and I have Maths homework. And I've written 2 essays today, although they are rubbish!
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to take a stroll in the sunshine, find somewhere by the river not completely caravan-site-goer infested and do some mathsing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yenoh)
    Went to see it last night, it's lovely! Wish I'd brought a tissue tho', as I'm such a cry-baby :redface:

OT: I'm just about to have some breakfast and a shower - spent the last two hours trying to stop the dog from bleeding (someone left a glass in the window, not good) and then mopping the floors clean for blood What a nice start of the day.
    Hope the Dog is ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yenoh)

Is it his tongue that's cut? My dog did this and we had to take him to the dog emergency room. They said the tongue won't stop bleeding without stitches? Has he stopped?

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.