Turn on thread page Beta

What is your greatest achievement? watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    one is rising to become leader of the TSR lib dems. I'm like you though, theres probably a lot I just can't think of, but I'm proud of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Becoming the first black male to get a gold gem on TSR. :yep:

I have to agree

I was thinking How?!?! when I first saw it

:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Winning a handwriting competition when I was 8. I was the shizz in primary. More recently, getting 94%, and the highest grade, in my Junior Cert (GCSE) History exam. I think there was a mix-up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeDaX)
    Making English people believe I'm an Englishman, when I've never really lived in an English-spaking country

Plus an A in the Certificate of Proficiency in English
    Yer Enghlish iz crapp

ReputationRep:
    Feckin EPIC high score on Lemmings.

Also, I once kept my Tamagotchi alive for ten days.

I have a school library book from six years ago.

I wrote my A2 English coursework in four hours, and started after the deadline had passed, and never even proof read it. Got an A. Got full marks. Oh yeah.

Serious answer: my friends.

ReputationRep:
    Getting A in AS physics having got a 'C' in my coursework.. also had an awful teacher who could not teach.. (there were 9 people doing AS physics.. now there are 2..... i've dropped it..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    I have to agree

I was thinking How?!?! when I first saw it

:tongue:
    I asked myself the same question every single day. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Getting into grad school I guess...just pursuing my education. Once I graduate with my Doctorate that will definitely be it. Maybe traveling by myself in foreign countries could be an accomplishment? I know a lot of people who never would.

ReputationRep:
    I asked myself the same question every single day. :redface:

guess all that flirting *coughspammingcough* paid off :tongue: :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    guess all that flirting *coughspammingcough* paid off :tongue: :top:
    I got bans for it too (though I like to think I make constructive posts). :yep: I guess people saw me for the freedom fighter that I am. :fight: Oh and I don't flirt, it's against my religion.

Anyway, my other great achievements:
    -Winning the French league with Bordeaux on Football Manager 2009 about 4 times. :cool:
    -Getting Hull promoted in the old LMA manager
    -Getting my name on this shield as "Best Male Pupil" back in 2001 when I finished primary school. My name was the first name on the shield and it'll be there forever. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I got bans for it too (though I like to think I make constructive posts). :yep: I guess people saw me for the freedom fighter that I am. :fighting: Oh and I don't flirt, it's against my religion.

Anyway, my other great achievements:
    -Winning the French league with Bordeaux on Football Manager 2009 about 4 times. :cool:
    -Getting Hull promoted in the old LMA manager
    -Getting my name on this shield as "Best Male Pupil" back in 2001 when I finished primary school. My name was the first name on the shield and it'll be there forever. :woo:

Lol...just joking:tongue:

Niice.

ReputationRep:
    Uh, my exam results.
    Running an Amnesty group at college.
    Teaching this kid to read last yr.
    Random stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brouhaha)
    Uh, my exam results.
    Running an Amnesty group at college.
    Teaching this kid to read last yr.
    Random stuff
    Good stuff
    Well done.
    :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    I'm working on it...

ReputationRep:
    Passing my STI test ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Ive never had huge issues with academics *touches wood*, but practical skills are my failing, so my biggest achievements were:

*Passing my practical driving test (may have been at the fifth time of asking, but I passed)
    *Getting a first in my lab practical module last semester

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring academics and school stuff , it would probably be passing my grade 7 piano since I don't think I'm naturally musical =[

ReputationRep:
    Remaining a theist after 16 years and (although it nearly contends for top spot) having a two-hour relationship with a girl. Strange indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I'm really proud of my relationship with my cousin. I feel like I've played a big part in keeping her with us, and I'm proud that I haven't killed one of us (to date). I've looked after her and stood by her and in a way I feel partly responsible. Her continued good welfare = an achievement, albeit shared.

ReputationRep:
    Well,

You could always get yourself into the cabinet.

Then you could get the post of chancellor of the exchequer.

They you could get a promotion/transfer to the position of PM.

Then you could ensure your tenure of PMship was during a recession where you felt the need of your govt. to recapitalize international financial institutions.

And then you could say that your greatest achievement was in 'saving the world'.

Nice idea, don't you think?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.