Reputable Mystery Shopping Companies Watch

StacFace
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Adzha)
You do realise you have quoted posts that are 2 and a half years old? Things change.
The posts I quoted were from 2009, 2009 and 2011 respectively. I know for a fact that this rule has been in place since at least June 2008 if not earlier.
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by StacFace)
The posts I quoted were from 2009, 2009 and 2011 respectively. I know for a fact that this rule has been in place since at least June 2008 if not earlier.
I have to agree with you - even if it's not against the rules it's bad practice IMO. Just leave it generic.

I am a mystery shopper for a well known bath & body company, but it was arranged through their own customer care service and not through a third party company.
x_competitions_x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hiya, retail eyes that someone has already mentioned and also retail active are quite good. i have worked for both before and still get the names mixed up as they are quite similar!!!

think i found those two on http://www.mysteryshopperjobs.co.uk/ a while ago but they dont seem to be on there any more. i am also a member of consumer intelligence who do telephone mystery shopping for about £40 a call. it's normally to insurance companies to get a quote from them and let the call be recorded.

sorry about the bad typing, have got a sprained wrist so struggling to type with one hand and doing capitals is a difficulty

hopefully i've posted this message correctly, first time i've used a forum :cool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (68)
77.27%
No (20)
22.73%

Watched Threads