Script photocopies Watch

menaa-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by jordan12)
Mine came today as well. Have you decided on a re-mark yet?
I think I mite get mine sent off, as my examiner appears to have marked two questions correct and then changed their mind, which suggests the answers must have been borderline correct. Going to get my teacher to check the whole thing just to get an idea of my chances though.

Oh, and a swipe machine, man I wish we had those at my college, I just got a bog-standard e-mail
Noppee i wont be getting it remarked. I got an A anyway, but apparantly the whole country was marked really harshly on WJEC, and im not even exaggerating when i say that. So there would be no point in getting it remarked because its not like our centre was treated any harsher than any other i dont think.

Although my psychology teacher is a senior marker for AQA and he said if that was an AQA paper i would have been given higher marks. But even so nevermind, its 43£ or so for a remark and i dont want to risk it going down because it was kind of just about an A.

Are you going to get a remark? And yes we have swipe machines because we have to swipe in and out of college everyday. Bit tedious to be honest but its good if any of the teachers need to get hold of you
jordan12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by menaa-x)
Noppee i wont be getting it remarked. I got an A anyway, but apparantly the whole country was marked really harshly on WJEC, and im not even exaggerating when i say that. So there would be no point in getting it remarked because its not like our centre was treated any harsher than any other i dont think.

Although my psychology teacher is a senior marker for AQA and he said if that was an AQA paper i would have been given higher marks. But even so nevermind, its 43£ or so for a remark and i dont want to risk it going down because it was kind of just about an A.

Are you going to get a remark? And yes we have swipe machines because we have to swipe in and out of college everyday. Bit tedious to be honest but its good if any of the teachers need to get hold of you
Well, I gave it to my teacher today and it certainly looks as if there's a section where I could possibly gain two marks (and I only need one for a grade change), but he's going to have a proper read over it tommorow to make sure they weren't generous in places, otherwise the marks gained could just cancel out the marks I loose, and like you say I'd be £40 down if that happens.
menaa-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by jordan12)
Well, I gave it to my teacher today and it certainly looks as if there's a section where I could possibly gain two marks (and I only need one for a grade change), but he's going to have a proper read over it tommorow to make sure they weren't generous in places, otherwise the marks gained could just cancel out the marks I loose, and like you say I'd be £40 down if that happens.
Ahh yeah, cos it could go up in some places but also down in other places. Good luck with that!
username271381
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My Geology teacher ordered a few of our January papers back. I had 68/90 (WAY lower than I was expecting), and another guy had 63/90, and there were huge amounts of unexpected Es etc., so the college are paying for ours. We're not sure when to expect them back though.
skatealexia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I got my history paper back, edexcel next day. One essay question 28/30, other 4/30 overall D. Not good, since the 4/30 is meant to be about 15, giving an overall B =(. Maybe remarked.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1283)
79.74%
Leave (326)
20.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise