Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    You quoted me and began with "but...".
    I'll obviously drop it, but it is annoying when people quote you and then contradict something you haven't even said!
    Again I was not trying to contradict you, I was just adding my oppinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Again I was not trying to contradict you, I was just adding my oppinion.
    with a "but"?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Is it true, that if you live in TEXAS and shoot an intruder you actually get rewarded?!?

ReputationRep:
    with a "but"?
    :rolleyes:
    I hate it when ppl roll their eyes at me :rolleyes:
    (Don't get any bright ideas bhaal.)
    I have edited said post and removed the ever so offending "But", so as to make ammends.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when ppl roll their eyes at me :rolleyes:
    (Don't get any bright ideas bhaal.)
    I have edited said post and removed the ever so offending "But", so as to make ammends.
    cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Is it true, that if you live in TEXAS and shoot an intruder you actually get rewarded?!?
    I can't say I've ever heard that. I know you can be sued for shooting an intruder under certain circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    I can't say I've ever heard that. I know you can be sued for shooting an intruder under certain circumstances.
    E.g. when you've invited them in (re: the simpsons)

ReputationRep:
    E.g. when you've invited them in (re: the simpsons)
    LOL, their was something awhile back about a guy shooting an intruder who was in the process of breaking into his house. He tried to get him to leave when it didn't work he shot him and the guy turned around and sued him and won.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.