Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer from there to read Philosophy. York is my second choice after Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmie)
    Does anyone go to or want to go to the University of York?Because if anyone does go there, whats it like? It's my number 1 choice because of the 100% coursework it has for Sociology.
    my brother goes there (maths/computer science) and he seems to like it, good night life i hear

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im hopefully goin york to do psychology if i get the grades (AAB)- worried i wont get them. wots their clearing rate? reckon theyll let peeps in with ABB for example? my mate goes doin computer science n he loves the social scene but is struggling on his course. He is also seriously in debt due to partying too much so the nightlife cant be that bad...

ReputationRep:
    My insurance is york which offered BBC, i quite liked the campus and everything and the chem dept is good, but unfortuantly not as good as my first choice, durham, in any area

(Original post by wildchild)
    the nightlife cant be that bad...
    *bites tongue*

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.