Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmie)
    Do they look suspicious to you?!
    only when they creep up behind you when you are on the back field in the summer with your lunch!!! lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina17)
    only when they creep up behind you when you are on the back field in the summer with your lunch!!! lol!!
    They are all over the base where I did basics, they have no fear of us at all. Your marching and they just walk right across your path like it's their right of way.

We had a crazy guy there who went around saying the owls told him to join and now the sqirrels are telling him to leave. He would sit and have conversations w/ the squirrels, scary thing is they actually looked interested in what he was saying.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he is a squirrel in disguise or another thornberry kid who can talk to animals?!?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina17)
    maybe he is a squirrel in disguise or another thornberry kid who can talk to animals?!?!?!?!?
    No, just someone who joined up and changed his mind after and decided to play the crazy card to get discharged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    No, just someone who joined up and changed his mind after and decided to play the crazy card to get discharged.
    aahh escaping the easy way - i get it!

ReputationRep:
    I have only ever seen one badger, and it was dead by the side of the road :mad: but I believe squirrels (grey ones in particular) are EVIL little creatures, so i voted badger.

ReputationRep:
    and i think you are the only and first one to .........why do you think squirrels are EVIL??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmie)
    Which do you prefer-
    Badgers
    or
    Squrrels?
    Squirrels, the Endcliffe Crescent area of Broomhill, Sheffield has loads of them, I haven't left for Uni a single morning yet and not seen one either dash out in front of me, or hear it rustling away.

Always makes me think of the Carling Black Label advert.
    *Mission Impossible theme tune* "He's had his Carling Black Label".

ReputationRep:
    Officially the lamest thread i have ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    lame? my dear boy this discussion has been raging since the beginning of time (when squirrels ruled the earth obviously) and is sill relavent now,

im deducting from your anger at this thread that u have somthing to hide? your not a squirrle are you? wearing a cleaver human disguise?

ReputationRep:
    has to be squirrels, evil little buggers that throw nuts at you. and those teeth, jesus.....

badgers are evil too mind, all those holes and tunnels they make, obviously planning something for the revolution.

badgers.
    squirrels are too clever for their own good.

ReputationRep:
    Badgers! Can you imagine life without them? Badger trap/poison industries would go bankrupt, unemployment worldwide will soar and we'll end up reverting to anarchy with totally unpreventable levels of crime. The armies of grey squirrels are preparing to attack, theyve already taken out the reds and now they're after our nuts (scuse the terminology)! Badgers may be our only chance to stop them! Some may say I'm looking at the worst case scenario...

ReputationRep:
    interesting viewpoint you have there, maube squirrels are gathering nuts (not to ataack us, but to hit us where it hurts, the bager industry) like you said, the squirrels will rise up agains the bagers killing all of them, this will eventually cause anarchy and then tis will the squirls time to drop from the trees once again and rightfully take back the land that was so ravadgly stolen from them by us.

damn, the squirrels r definatly plotting somthing, ill get to the bottom of it one day, hopfully before humanity is lost forever,

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.