Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    manchester, liverpool, kings college, bradford, leeds. u?
    Leicester, Machester, Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham, and Manchester Met (lol). For law. Got two unditionals alread from Leeds (not the polytechnic) and Manchester Met. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Then you wont be able to ride a full powerred 500cc bike. If you do get one of them, you will have to restric it to 33bhp for two years even if you have done your license.

I have done my full bike liscence. I'm 18 now, gotta wait another year before i can get my Ducati.
    Right, i see. It's quite complicated the bike licenses and the capacities of the engine you're allowed. So roughly how big an engine is 33bhp in cc??

What ducati would you get, a 996? They're nice
    what bike do you have at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    manchester, liverpool, kings college, bradford, leeds. u?
    its ok shockzz
    i just thought u were a nice guy
    4 get it about meeting u nx wed
    okay?!

ReputationRep:
    to do?
    Economics and management studies. I had manchester as my insurance for economics. I couldhave gone to manchester this year, but i preferred the leeds course.

What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Right, i see. It's quite complicated the bike licenses and the capacities of the engine you're allowed. So roughly how big an engine is 33bhp in cc??

What ducati would you get, a 996? They're nice
    what bike do you have at the moment?
    Ewwwwwwwww. 996 wait...thats the old design isn't it. I hate the new type they look crap, they shouldn't have messed with the chassis. I like the older models like the 748, wait..I think the 996 is the older one, yes!!! If you mean 996 as in Matrix Revolutions, then you got good taste.

33bhp - 250cc roughly. Its hard to measure cause bikes are different depending on what they are, e.g. sporst, tourer, supersports. a 800cc tourer wont be as fast or quicker than a 400cc sports.

ReputationRep:
    I mean the older Ducati...the 996. the new one is the 999 and it's quite ugly looking. Haven't seen the matrix revolutions so i don't know the bike, but it's quite easy to find a picture on the internet. What's performance like on a 250cc superbike, like a bandit i think.

What bike do you have, i don't remember you answered the questio.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester, Machester, Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham, and Manchester Met (lol). For law. Got two unditionals alread from Leeds (not the polytechnic) and Manchester Met. Yourself?
    ive applied for medicine @

man, leeds, liv, kings

clinical science at bradford....not heard n e thing yet.

how did u manage to get unconditionals??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I mean the older Ducati...the 996. the new one is the 999 and it's quite ugly looking. Haven't seen the matrix revolutions so i don't know the bike, but it's quite easy to find a picture on the internet. What's performance like on a 250cc superbike, like a bandit i think.

What bike do you have, i don't remember you answered the questio.
    He probably didn't hear you, he has a problem hearing ppl or is it just us females?

ReputationRep:
    ive applied for medicine @

man, leeds, liv, kings

clinical science at bradford....not heard n e thing yet.

how did u manage to get unconditionals??
    Not leeds, I meant Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    Not leeds, I meant Leicester.
    but how did u manage to get nconditional offers?? that means ur in doesnt it??

and do u know a jennifer doohan at xaverian?

ReputationRep:
    It means you're in, but you can only accept one offer and that's it. But if you want to go there, it's not much of an issue.

ReputationRep:
    but how did u manage to get nconditional offers?? that means ur in doesnt it??

and do u know a jennifer doohan at xaverian?
    Jennifer Doohan, what does she look like? Asian/white? Fat/thin? I dont remeber peoples surnames.

ReputationRep:
    Jennifer Doohan, what does she look like? Asian/white? Fat/thin? I dont remeber peoples surnames.

white, tall, thin - hangs around with a louise bather - glasses (thats all i can remeber of her)

nothing important, just wondering if u know her.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.