Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by becky.fm)
    Why not?
    Mmm, I'm not confident either, but I don't really bother to worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm crapping it.
    Even though I worked out that I only need to get 3 low Cs and a mid B in this years exams to get my 4As, I'm still crapping it
    (Probably because I waste time doing stuff like figuring that out when I should be REVISING.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    Well, I'm a bit worried about getting Bs in physics and computing.
    Physics, pah. You idiot. ********. Adorable. Arse.

Edit: Why is ********* a swear word, whereas arse is perfectly acceptable? Curious.

ReputationRep:
    I do...I doubt anyone can truly say they have absolutely no worries about getting their grades unless it's something like an EEE offer.

(Original post by Hathlan)
    Physics, pah. You idiot. ********. Adorable. Arse.

Edit: Why is ********* a swear word, whereas arse is perfectly acceptable? Curious.
    Oh, if I only I had your natural talent at physics.

[Perhaps because arse is a prominent substring. If it were censored, messages wouldn't p**** correctly, posts would be sp**** so I'd kill myself and end up in a he****.]

ReputationRep:
    Oh, if I only I had your natural talent at physics.

[Perhaps because arse is a prominent substring. If it were censored, messages wouldn't p**** correctly, posts would be sp**** so I'd kill myself and end up in a he****.]
    Yeah, I do have incredible physicsing skillz. It's a shame that you have to struggle with it like the other mortals.

[Hahahahahahahahaha. Still, why bother censoring the hole?]

ReputationRep:
    Very very much so My notes are full of gaps (serious family issues as well as chronic sickness, missed quite a lot this year), aaaand I'm taking one of my A Levels in one year instead of the normal two. And I need three As. And I'm terrible at revision. Oh god. Oh god!

ReputationRep:
    oui
    physics is tooooooo much to handleeee. i haven't even started fp2 yet!
    i am so dumb at chemistry. this synoptic paper is supposed to take two hours but i've been doing it for three days as i don't remember anything, even the stuff that got me an A last year...

Yeah, I do have incredible physicsing skillz. It's a shame that you have to struggle with it like the other mortals.

[Hahahahahahahahaha. Still, why bother censoring the hole?]
    Oh well. At least I can obtain superb STEP grades just by looking at the paper. Which is what counts.

[Oh, that's what she said (this doesn't work {""}). Probably a good legal reason with it. With a Latin name.]

ReputationRep:
    Yes Yes Yes

Definitely!
    Although not enough to make me reivse, despite the fact that I have no insurance and need AAB to get in! I'm very very scared... And should probably get off TSR and do some revision x

ReputationRep:
    Oh well. At least I can obtain superb STEP grades just by looking at the paper. Which is what counts.

[Oh, that's what she said (this doesn't work {""}). Probably a good legal reason with it. With a Latin name.]
    The path I have chosen is dark and perilous. I'm gonna work my arse off, but by hell, it'd be worth it to beat you. But your STEP skills are almost as sik as Stephen Siklos. :sad:

[How's the Latin goin' babes?]

ReputationRep:
    So people who feel they won't get the grades, what are your offers? AAA? AAB? Even if you gain ABB, you can still consider many other courses at good universities, sometimes failing at something can be a good thing where it leads to something you would'nt have if you did'nt. Although if your course is a extremely popular one with it's reputation in top 5 or top 10 then you won't get in.

Past papers, mark schemes are what the exams of today are focused on, I just hope the papers are'nt too difficult, since the Old spec Legacy exams are the final AS papers ever, and in January 2010 only A2 units. A high AS score definately is required in times like these!

The path I have chosen is dark and perilous. I'm gonna work my arse off, but by hell, it'd be worth it to beat you. But your STEP skills are almost as sik as Stephen Siklos. :sad:

[How's the Latin goin' babes?]
    Hah, you need to work your **** off just to have a chance. (Nice pun in your spelling of "sik", very hot.)

[The Latin is pretty good, though I've done very little in the last week :sad:]

ReputationRep:
    Yep, absolutely terrified, I 'need' ABB, but I'm predicted BBB. I was told on the open day that I could be lucky and get in with BBB anyway.

Not that my grades are at BBB yet.. *sigh*. Oh the horror of having a poor memory.

ReputationRep:
    I'm terrified that I won't get the grades. I really am trying, but I'm not confident at all :no:

ReputationRep:
    Hah, you need to work your **** off just to have a chance. (Nice pun in your spelling of "sik", very hot.)

[The Latin is pretty good, though I've done very little in the last week :sad:]
    I'm considering changing my user-title-thingy to STEPHEN SIKLOS IS QUITE SIK although Mike Essien might not be impressed at my shameless rip-off. :sad:

[Shame, do some. You don't want to be practicing STEP ]

I'm considering changing my user-title-thingy to STEPHEN SIKLOS IS QUITE SIK although Mike Essien might not be impressed at my shameless rip-off. :sad:

[Shame, do some. You don't want to be practicing STEP ]
    You idiot; you can't change your user-title-thingy.

(And I'll do some over the next few days .)

ReputationRep:
    You idiot; you can't change your user-title-thingy.

(And I'll do some over the next few days .)
    I'm going to sub one day! Later.

Oh, I love yours :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky.fm)
    Yeah, i think most Year 13's are going to be worried about that :p:

But especially as i don't an insurance, i'm even more pressured! :eek:
    Same here - no insurance. Applying for a mixture of choices combined with a change of heart resulted in this. :afraid:

Anyway, I'm petrified... particularly because I've not done much work all year. Currently solely doing exam prep in the hope that I do manage to get the grades.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.