Meat Eaters Ahoy! Watch

username156343
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd rather see proper factual unbiased evidence rather than one example from something called goveg.com
BitOfAnAlchy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Damn you OP!!!! I want a KFC Boneless Banquet for one now
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This cow looks happy, can i eat him without people trying to convert me?
Cj-Tj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tootsies)
Of course, more vegeterians = the better but it would have no personal affect on me - i know many people who are completely aware of these facts and don't bat an eyelid - which is fine, but i think it's something that's underexposed that more people should be aware of it!
Why?

You are NOT aware of the facts, you've watched a propaganda video by someone attempting to convert people to veganism/ vegetarianism and think that is representative of all meat production. As a farmer who's JOB it is to produce animals for slaughter I find that sort of video dissapointing and untrue. Its dissapointing because the standards of meat production in the UK are the best in the world, we produce amazing meat, from very well cared for animals. walk round 99% of farms in the UK and see what care the farmers give to their animals, they're our livleyhood. If they get injured or die then we lose alot of money, no point treating them badly, its very obvious to people who work with them that if they are happy when they go to slaughter you get better meat. Please learn ALL the facts before jumping on a bandwagon.............
Gulli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Terryw)
The video is clearly made to persuade.
If I went to most places like that, conditions would be OK.
There are many many perfect and well run farms/abattoirs, the media find one bad one and spread it like wildfire.
this
plus most of the ******** on those kind of videos does not apply to this country, or any country, they tell the bits of the truth which support their viewpoint, not the whole story
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise