Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    Firstly, Blair is a bit of a **** and I wouldn't believe anything he says. I guess things are improving slightly for doctors and their working hours though because of the european working time directive but other than that all the money from taxes gets used up very quickly just to maintain present treatments so it is very hard to begin to improve things.

I am strongly against foundation hospitals - many people and hospitals are still uninformed about the scheme so the implementation of such a scheme would just cause confusion and I think it will mess up the NHS even more.
    i agre no foundation hosptals but you must agree that the govt. doesn't care about peoples health just to make their figures look better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    you must agree that the govt. doesn't care about peoples health just to make their figures look better
    I don't know to be honest, you could argue the government doesn't really care and really just want to make themselves look good but who knows? What's important is that the people who work for the NHS care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    I don't know to be honest, you could argue the government doesn't really care and really just want to make themselves look good but who knows? What's important is that the people who work for the NHS care
    ahhhh , its good yto know i'd be in good hands then

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.