Turn on thread page Beta

Old Woman or Young Lady? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    freeky

i saw the old woman first....it says young people are suppoes to see the young lady first...what does that say about me?!?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    freeky

i saw the old woman first....it says young people are suppoes to see the young lady first...what does that say about me?!?

love Katy ***
    You spend a lot of time with older people? (so the older face is more familiar to you.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the young lady easily but couldnt find the old women until I read the text that said the young chin is the old nose.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this picture before but I saw young instantly, before working out where the old hag was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    freeky

love Katy ***

I saw the old woman first too. As for the bit about young ppl supposedly seeing the young woman first and vice versa, i read in one of those 'men are from mars, women are from venus' type books that men are supposed to see the young woman, and women the old woman, so i'd take that comment with a hefty pich of salt!

ReputationRep:
    i saw the young woman first.....does that mean i think like a bloke???? aaaaghhhhh!!! :eek: or culd b coz i spend too much time with my male friends?

ReputationRep:
    I always see the old lady first... that picture was in my form room last year + i used to stare at it for ages... (there was quite a few puzzles and stuff... made the psychology lessons go a bit quicker)

lou xxx

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.