Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    she wud be 17 tho.. so up to her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    if she was 14 he was totally using her! COME ON what kind of loser 26 yr old do you know that would go out with a 14 year old BESIDeS to get in her pants.................get real!~

lol i dunno him but if i did i wud probably have a go at him. she knows how i feel about wot she did. she's kinda got her head up in the clouds so shes too blind to see what he's doin to her. it is really sick tho...the thought of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chima)
    If you had a good friend and she told u that at the age of 14 she had sex with a guy who was 26 at the time and she was meeting him again today, three years on, would u report her and him?

im askin cos its happened to me and sometimes i feel like i shudda told someone and sometimes i feel like i shud jus keep shut cos she's old enough now and she's alright with the guy (even tho i think he's just usig her)
    ITS PEOPLE LIKE THAT WE NEED A LAW AGAINST - SICKO. You should have reported him but i suppose its up to the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chima)
    lol i dunno him but if i did i wud probably have a go at him. she knows how i feel about wot she did. she's kinda got her head up in the clouds so shes too blind to see what he's doin to her. it is really sick tho...the thought of it.

shes 17 NOW but she was 14 THEN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yes, im tired of heasring guys talking about who scored the home run
    Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of. In Sweden, women who lose their virginity before theyre 20 are considered to be sluts - therefore there are probably people a lot older than you in this world who are still virgins. I hate the stigma that goes with being the last to lose your virginity...I had to keep a strong mind to make sure I decided to have sex for the right reasons and not coz all my mates were saying I was "pure as the driven snow" all the time.
    Did you know that John Cleese was 26 when he lost his cherry?! So there ya go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    On reflection with the whole "Pleasureland" and "Sex Under 16" programming that was on C4 last night, and the interesting responses posted on the forum, I just wondered one thing:

If you knew a person who was engaging in full sex with a minor, would you report it?

I will keep my comments to myself to begin with...I'm just interested to know as members of my sixth form were debating this in the common room today
    al depends...............

ReputationRep:

and who is John Cleese???
    Not that I really care who he is but you make it sound as if everyone knows him!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by icarusgideon)

Not that I really care who he is but you make it sound as if everyone knows him!
    OMG - now I feel old

ReputationRep:

He's pretty famous -in England certainly. An actor- was in things like Monty Python, Faulty Towers and more recently James Bond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    He's pretty famous -in England certainly. An actor- was in things like Monty Python, Faulty Towers and more recently James Bond.

John Cleese is top!!
    No matter how many times you see Fawlty Towers its still funny!!
    Classic!!

ReputationRep:

Ah John Cleese - an incredibly intelligent man (no arguing Oxbridge candidates...I hear he studied at one of the two!) who was one of the men responsible for Monty Python as well as Faulty Towers A living legend, and a virgin til he was 26! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    Ah John Cleese - an incredibly intelligent man (no arguing Oxbridge candidates...I hear he studied at one of the two!) who was one of the men responsible for Monty Python as well as Faulty Towers A living legend, and a virgin til he was 26! :cool:

ooh now I do remember those titles but never knew what they were.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.